• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for skilled and creative mapper(s)

exique

Natala-ot.com
Reaction score
Ventura, the project that I've been working on for the last 2-moths has "lost" its mapper.
The mapper resigned because he didn't have enough free time.

So.. We are looking for new mapper(s).
We have 4 requirements:

• Experienced and Skilled
  • Creative and Confident

By Experienced and Skilled we mean..
Someone that knows what he/she is doing and is good at it.

By Creative and Confident we mean..
Someone that has extraordinary ideas that he/she believes will work and he/she needs to be reliable.

A couple of pictures from "the old mappers" work that's going to be used.

If you are interested or have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or by posting it in this thread.

Last edited:
1. Do you want a mapper that can map everything perfectly? (With that I mean, Fire/Water/Mountain/Nature/Towns)
- Like, if we say I'm really good at Fire, Nature, Towns but not so good at Water or Mountain, will there be a chance that I can get the job anyway?

You're a 14 year old boy, whose only goal is to earn money, why should anybody join you? You have under my knowledge started 3 projects already.

Once they were hosted, you lost interest in order to open another project, all of these projects were evolution maps and real maps.

'You told players about all updates you were going to put in etc, but you never did, people donated alot of money to someone like you, you don't even deserve it'.

Also, you were braging alot about how you had made so much money in a few days, personally I remember how much bugs your real map had. You just never updated it, you were only expecting donations and that was enough for you.

You don't care about your players, you only care about money and therefore I recommend people not to join someone who has already 4 projects up and doesn't give a crap once his finished with another one.

Don't say 'no, you/re wrong' because I'm not.

Also, why don't you share your own experience? :), all you do is host and take money. That's your only experience, and request scripts lmfao ;)

You're a 14 year old boy, whose only goal is to earn money, why should anybody join you? You have under my knowledge started 3 projects already.

Once they were hosted, you lost interest in order to open another project, all of these projects were evolution maps and real maps.

'You told players about all updates you were going to put in etc, but you never did, people donated alot of money to someone like you, you don't even deserve it'.

Also, you were braging alot about how you had made so much money in a few days, personally I remember how much bugs your real map had. You just never updated it, you were only expecting donations and that was enough for you.

You don't care about your players, you only care about money and therefore I recommend people not to join someone who has already 4 projects up and doesn't give a crap once his finished with another one.

Also, why don't you share your own experience? :), all you do is host and take money. That's your only experience, and request scripts lmfao ;)
True xD

1: Emerion - the real map? I lost interest in it after a couple of days because there were no wars, I tried to fix the "war experience" but the players just didn't want to war. Donations? lmao.. I started Emerion because I've wanted a real map since I joined otland. Donations on emerion were very poor and I didn't have any "over power donator items". 70 % of the players were from Brazil and they couldn't even donate! So no.. I didn't do it for donations.

2: Yes I'm 14 years but no.. My only goal isn't to earn money..
The money is a bonus of course but it's not the reason why I do ots. It's because I think it's fun. And I learn stuff while doing it. I can thank tibia for my english today.

3: "I don't care about my players?" I'm doing my best.. I have over 150 msn contacts that has played my servers and while I had Emerion at the same time as Natala about 50~ of them were (spamming) for help. Some of them were just idiots that asks before even trying.
And the moment I logged in game I had 5 new pms and the SECOND I didn't answer one of those I was a stupid, careless GM that didn't care about his players. I referred to the help chat several times. 1 / 10 listened. I'm doing my best but I have a real life to you know..

4: You mentioned 3 projects. Yes. I had 3 projects before. But now.. I realize that 3 projects doesn't give more/better money, results, experience or players. It gives you less. That's why this is going to be the only project for me when officially put online. I've worked besides my other project when I had the time over or waited for something.

5: My own experience, Isn't it very clear? I need a mapper because I CAN'T map this good.
Almost all of my ots I were the only one in the team. I had to do a lot myself, when I needed help I asked. This time is going to be different. Very different.
This time I already have 3 team members:
Xampy, Cykotitan and another guy that isn't on otland.

Hope your satisfied with your answers.

1: Emerion - the real map? I lost interest in it after a couple of days because there were no wars, I tried to fix the "war experience" but the players just didn't want to war. Donations? lmao.. I started Emerion because I've wanted a real map since I joined otland. Donations on emerion were very poor and I didn't have any "over power donator items". 70 % of the players were from Brazil and they couldn't even donate! So no.. I didn't do it for donations.

2: Yes I'm 14 years but no.. My only goal isn't to earn money..
The money is a bonus of course but it's not the reason why I do ots. It's because I think it's fun. And I learn stuff while doing it. I can thank tibia for my english today.

3: "I don't care about my players?" I'm doing my best.. I have over 150 msn contacts that has played my servers and while I had Emerion at the same time as Natala about 50~ of them were (spamming) for help. Some of them were just idiots that asks before even trying.
And the moment I logged in game I had 5 new pms and the SECOND I didn't answer one of those I was a stupid, careless GM that didn't care about his players. I referred to the help chat several times. 1 / 10 listened. I'm doing my best but I have a real life to you know..

4: You mentioned 3 projects. Yes. I had 3 projects before. But now.. I realize that 3 projects doesn't give more/better money, results, experience or players. It gives you less. That's why this is going to be the only project for me when officially put online. I've worked besides my other project when I had the time over or waited for something.

5: My own experience, Isn't it very clear? I need a mapper because I CAN'T map this good.
Almost all of my ots I were the only one in the team. I had to do a lot myself, when I needed help I asked. This time is going to be different. Very different.
This time I already have 3 team members:
Xampy, Cykotitan and another guy that isn't on otland.

Hope your satisfied with your answers.

1, you speak as if your own experience was very clear, when you mention that you don't know mapping kk?..

I asked what do YOU know, not: What do Cykotitan/Xampy know?.
You still haven't replied us what your experience is, and it still looks like all you want is money in your project.

So everybody donated to you for no reason at all since after you made a whole bunch of money you just shut down your server since people refused to war and only wanted PG? Great choice.

If you read the really bold text that I've quoted and resized the text, you'll see all he wants is money lawl.. Good choice!

Also, are those really members of your Project, or are they just people who help you when you need a scrypt? jaja?

Last edited:
1, you speak as if your own experience was very clear, when you mention that you don't know mapping kk?..

I asked what do YOU know, not: What do Cykotitan/Xampy know?.
You still haven't replied us what your experience is, and it still looks like all you want is money in your project.

So everybody donated to you for no reason at all since after you made a whole bunch of money you just shut down your server since people refused to war and only wanted PG? Great choice.

If you read the really bold text that I've quoted and resized the text, you'll see all he wants is money lawl.. Good choice!

Also, are those really members of your Project, or are they just people who help you when you need a scrypt? jaja?

I turned emerion off because it was a lack of players and money to keep the dedicated going.

I do this only for the money? I share 50 / 50 with stian, a dedicated costs money and zaypay takes a fee too and then stian probably want's something back for getting the dedicated and keeping it updated?

It's like if you would ask Bill Gates why he created windows.. Do you think everything is free in this world? It aint.. so back to reality!

My experience.. I can't code whole lua script or php scripts without a huge error log, I can map but not that good.

I'm not an expert on everything but I know the base of many things. I rather know the base of many then being a expert on one.

I've got a question for you:
Your not interested for applying for the job and your clearly not someone I know.. so who are you / why are you here? To insult me? Is that it? Then please.. GTFO

I turned emerion off because it was a lack of players and money to keep the dedicated going.

I do this only for the money? I share 50 / 50 with stian, a dedicated costs money and zaypay takes a fee too and then stian probably want's something back for getting the dedicated and keeping it updated?

It's like if you would ask Bill Gates why he created windows.. Do you think everything is free in this world? It aint.. so back to reality!

My experience.. I can't code whole lua script or php scripts without a huge error log, I can map but not that good.

I'm not an expert on everything but I know the base of many things. I rather know the base of many then being a expert on one.

I've got a question for you:
Your not interested for applying for the job and your clearly not someone I know.. so who are you / why are you here? To insult me? Is that it? Then please.. GTFO

How am I, in anyway insulting you? I'm just saying your a gold digger that is all, and if people are to join you they should know you're not experienced at anything, and you do nothing on the server, you just host which is basically done by Stian. So what excatly do you do in this project other than taking their map pieces? You don't know lua so you don't make your own quests either or anything like it, I'm pretty sure someone could make this server themselves without any of your help, and take the money to theirselves / Share it with Stian. He himself has clearly stated he will help with scripts in his "limitless hosting thread".

Tauko lol??? Exique Know now what He do and if you saw the Map and Systems etc you would Know that he is experienced and now He Found His mapper I will Be the One and got manyconections to Better and better

Tauko lol??? Exique Know now what He do and if you saw the Map and Systems etc you would Know that he is experienced and now He Found His mapper I will Be the One and got manyconections to Better and better

You also have a project lol, why do you join others projects? :huh:

What about your war server that was supposed to beat all war servers out there? :p

I finished it alone and don't want to Search a Hoster and I think my war Server is One of the Best war's from the Map and now ill help exique because i know him along Time

I finished it alone and don't want to Search a Hoster and I think my war Server is One of the Best war's from the Map and now ill help exique because i know him along Time

gz, lets see screenies then?

Exique, if you want a custom map, I have one really big and verry nice mapped on my computer. If you want to see some screeens, pm me! :)

Back
Top Bottom