• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for staff for a seriouse custom server

Massiah

mApScripthoSt
Reaction score
Looking for Tester's and eventually Game master's
Server is TFS, Client is 8.7
Ot name is Hero's Vendetta.
I will decide on the experience as soon as we get to testing
Server is located in the U.s.a, those interested must be able to read and write English fluently
I have been working on a new project for a while and I think its about time to start testing before we open to the public!
I intend on this being a top notch server, with many player's!
I Have server experience, I do all of the mapping, scripting, and any editing needed.
I hate corrupt staff and will not stand for special treatment or abusing of powers to advantage yourself or non-deserving players.
Any staff position entrusted to a player can also be taken away! you're required to help all player's in every way within the boundaries of the rules.
All players are welcome! players come to the server to have fun, weather its hunting, making friends/guilds, or to do a lil Pvp. Racism or favoritism is not tolerated!!
I don't want to do VIP or donations because I want everyone to have fair chance of being top gun, weather their rich or poor, young or old!
We will be dedicated.
There will always be updates and new custom spawns/creatures added to the map when needed.
I believe being custom is important to keep players from getting bored.
We have 38 custom sets. A great amount of custom monster's, and more to be added to the map down the road.
There will eventually be a quest for each set, and also some extra items. as of right now we only have a small hand full of quests.
Custom map and spawns.
Server is not yet open to server list sites.
I''ll be starting any interested applicants out as tester's, then moving dedicated tester's to staff position's when i see fit.
It will be every tester's job to check all feature's of the game- Hunting, pvp, spawn's, lvl'ing, spell's, and quest's.
Basically just to play the game and check for bug's, balancing, and level of difficulty.
Providing feedback along the way, good or bad!

When the server is complete for public entry, the player database will be reset.
and the participating tester's will get a reward and will also have early knowledge of how the server work's so they have a small advantage to new players.
Any and all help is appreciated!

So won't you come join us and help the future top custom server develop?

If interested please private message me!

Last edited:
Back