• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron, new era.

Aww common, Deathzots Resurrection is only a week or so away..... Send the money there! so much better IMO, >.>

Irrelephant_87118a_608537.jpg

Attachments

• Irrelephant_87118a_608537.jpg
    Irrelephant_87118a_608537.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 5 · VirusTotal
Some news: Sadly, our 'release date' was pretty much optimistic, but we can't afford to launch the server when we are not ready for perfect launch... I still hope we are going to announce release date in few days, however it may take up to a week. Anyway, our main goal is to launch server THIS month, not later.

Some news: Sadly, our 'release date' was pretty much optimistic, but we can't afford to launch the server when we are not ready for perfect launch... I still hope we are going to announce release date in few days, however it may take up to a week. Anyway, our main goal is to launch server THIS month, not later.

ON MY BIRTHDAY :D

GO Fare Go Fare its your birthday!!:D nah jk:p

You should revamp the main city :p would be cool, PM me if you need help with it! :)

Looking forward to play this server, I played it when Elf had it and I loved it!

Elf was such a good guy, too bad his friends was not :(

Soo glad to see Spider getting this server on, and I totally trust in the staff <3

I hope the new owner hasn't done a lot of changes on this server.

Well, we are not trying to change Lordaeron into something different. The biggest mistake will be to ruin its atmosphere, so we just improoving existing server. Don't worry, we are thinking couple of times before changing something.

I also played when Elf been admin. Wypas is good times :)
So when server starts?

There is no public launch date yet. It will be announced asap.

You should revamp the main city :p would be cool, PM me if you need help with it! :)

Looking forward to play this server, I played it when Elf had it and I loved it!

All cities being revamped, aswell as most of hunting grounds.

Would be nice to see another Serpent spawn place:p
Okay. <short>

Back