• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lose less exp.

Reduce deathloss

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tarabtor

Reaction score
When you are in a warmode and die, you drop like 35-40% exp. In my opinion it's to much, it should be like 15-25% drop. And when you're not in warmode you drop like 150% (1 lvl 50%) exp and like 15-20% magic level exp. It should be like 70-80% exp drop and 5-6% ml exp drop not more. It's hard to get back levels since every spawn is overcrowded and there's botters everywhere. If you agree with me vote for a change!

Then there will be argues like "You can use bot as a help when you war, etc." Everyone doesn't have bot so that's unfair for them.

These high levels already bot 24/7 and are allowed to block off spawns, and now you want to lose less exp? Explain how this makes sense please.

These high levels already bot 24/7 and are allowed to block off spawns, and now you want to lose less exp? Explain how this makes sense please.
Everyone is botting, it's not only high levels. How do they get high lvl? Answer: They bot from low lvl to high lvl, simply. How you mean with block spawns?

- - - Updated - - -

because you're only lvl 202 it's not a problem for u

I hate to die and loose xp but it doesnt mean that something needs to be changed .
I am a lvl 300 and when i die i loose motivation coz i dont bot to get lvls if you know what i mean .
Shadowcores Top leveled players are a huge source of interest when new players are searching for a server , i myself would never play a ot where the top is already lvl 700, wich will happen if the staff members decide to reduce the death penalty .

I hate to die and loose xp but it doesnt mean that something needs to be changed .
I am a lvl 300 and when i die i loose motivation coz i dont bot to get lvls if you know what i mean .
Shadowcores Top leveled players are a huge source of interest when new players are searching for a server , i myself would never play a ot where the top is already lvl 700, wich will happen if the staff members decide to reduce the death penalty .
They should change the exp stage at lvl 400.

It's Simple: The people that want change are manual players, the ones opposing the change are 110% AFK botters.

Everyone is botting, it's not only high levels. How do they get high lvl? Answer: They bot from low lvl to high lvl, simply. How you mean with block spawns?

- - - Updated - - -

because you're only lvl 202 it's not a problem for u

Some of us have actually manually leveled to level 300+. You can't just throw accusations without knowing the facts.

Some of us have actually manually leveled to level 300+. You can't just throw accusations without knowing the facts.
Sorry, I didn't mean that every single person is botting, I meant every low, middle and high lvl is botting. Not only high lvls who's botting.

100% + 50% lvl? wtf is that, you loose 10% of your total experience on real tibia

You're saying the exact same thing but with different words.
The other guy said only high levels were botting. Low and middle lvls never bots. It's not true, right? So how do you want me forumlate it, high lvls, mid lvls and low lvls are botting. If there's always people in one of these 3 categories who's botting. I don't mean every single player is botter.

I think somthing should be done about the botters with like 4 accounts lvl 300+, i know a guy that bots the same place all day every day, on 4 diffrent chars, he bots the 2 chars together and when they run out of stamina bots the other 2, 3 of them are 300+ and the other one is 270, thats a little bullshit

I think somthing should be done about the botters with like 4 accounts lvl 300+, i know a guy that bots the same place all day every day, on 4 diffrent chars, he bots the 2 chars together and when they run out of stamina bots the other 2, 3 of them are 300+ and the other one is 270, thats a little bullshit

FUCK ME IAM FAMOUS!

bro thats the only 1 spot u have discovered. find me on others!

Back