• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost House Items When Changed Server!

Xylo

One Aim
Reaction score
EDIT: FOUND ITEMS ON A DIFFERENT CHARACTER!

To whoam it may concern,
I recently changed my character "Death" from twinforce to softcores "Skewwhiff" due to your server move. Within doing so I lost all my items that where in my house I was wondering if I could get these back?
Most of my items were donated through either my account or my real lifes (I can provide you with the account name/number if needed).
I have attached the most recent screen shot I could find:
doneg.jpg

There were more items in one of the boxes, so if there is anyway to check your logs and retrieve my items I would be very greatful.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Yours,
Chris

Last edited:
To whoam it may concern,
I recently changed my character "Death" from twinforce to softcores "Skewwhiff" due to your server move. Within doing so I lost all my items that where in my house I was wondering if I could get these back?
Most of my items were donated through either my account or my real lifes (I can provide you with the account name/number if needed).
doneg.jpg

There were more items in one of the boxes, so if there is anyway to check your logs and retrieve my items I would be very greatful.

Yours,
Chris

Your all items should be in thais depot

well death, ur not the only one who lost items. i did too from Jackass now named Hungrig. I had 30kk pure cash on twinforce INSIDE the depot and now theyre all gone.

EDIT: FOUND ITEMS ON A DIFFERENT CHARACTER!

To whoam it may concern,
doneg.jpg

Yours,
Chris

What were you the first in?
I dont find there anything special that no1 else had on your screen.

What were you the first in?
I dont find there anything special that no1 else had on your screen.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it had something to do with the shield he's standing next to.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it had something to do with the shield he's standing next to.

But he wasn't the first with this dirty shield. So, do you think you got something to tell here or not?
Shut up and hide in closet!

People on this server are so dumbasses. Happy to quit..seriously

But he wasn't the first with this dirty shield. So, do you think you got something to tell here or not?

31345findoffensivepeopl.jpg

I was the first on twinforce with it, I was with Hani at the teleporter when the quest was bugged and he let me go through. Anyway no it wasn't about the shield more like the 2 pairs of soft boots and holy crusader. Well I found them all anyway, they were on a different character.

Yours,
Chris

This must be one of the most idiotic posts I've seen in a long time. You try to insult people all the time, but you never succeed, do you?

This must be one of the most idiotic posts I've seen in a long time. You try to insult people all the time, but you never succeed, do you?

I think the forum account has 2 people using it.

Back