• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Maelstorm

Magdavyk

Arlianin~
Reaction score
10i80ae.png

Hello fellow players, I am Magdavyk and I am offering you a chance to join the newly began team of Maelstorm. Maelstorm is a team focusing an strong and stable Opentibia server developments. Currently, the team just got back from inactivity and we are renewing the staff. Here's some information you will want and need to know about our team.

The Server itself:
Currently, we have a half worked server which stayed on version 8.3 and we would like to work on it and to update it. The server itself is planned to be kept on a dedicated server with a website and pretty stable. Our main goal, is to let players have fun and enjoy their time once the server is done. We are not planing on having a server which is 24/7 online because with the time, I myself have noticed that servers need restarts every now and then so that the lag and the server is kept clean and nice. I would like to recruit this team so that we can give the open tibia community, a great chance to have fun and enjoy a good open tibia server.

The Staff Requirements:
We are not requiring professional skills on scripting nor anything. We are actually asking for decent mappers and scripters to improve constantly the server and never stop the fun. Even though this might be an easy job, we all know that it isn't. Having to manage a server itself becomes hard. I would like to have only mature and knowledgeable people apply for any job. This will be a good ot, no corruption nor unfairness. We will have a nice management system and mature but nice Gamemasters and team members.

Team currently recruiting:

• Scripters - Scripters are required to have knowledge in the field and to be mature. As a team, we won't discourage any member and any problems, will be solved in the correct way. I would like to have good scripters (Not only pro scripters) apply for this job.
  • Mappers - We need plenty mappers because we want this map to be full of secrets and fun games and hunting spots for everyone to easily find and access.
  • Storywriters - We need around 1 or 2 storywriters for the team since we will be writing all the quests and ideas for everything regarding the server. I need mature and experienced writers to apply.
  • Website Developers - Our goal right now is to get ourselves a good template designer. Until we reach a good amount of players, we are considering using TFS_CMS.

We right now don't have a website but we are planing on having one once we have a full team. Please, apply here and if I consider that the application is good enough, you will recieve a private msg from me.

There is no template for applications. You are required to create your own template. This is really important for the moment when I choose who joins and who doesn't. We are looking for stable and trust able members who would only apply here and not on other threads. It might take some time for you to get a reply whether you were accepted or not so in the mean time, you will be not only assessed on the application you make but also how much knowledge you have on open tibia servers and how reliable are you.

Thanks for your time,
Magdavyk.

P.S. Good luck!

Applications:
Orodonis: Denied
Sizaro: Accepted
Gfunk: Accepted
Tilfen: Accepted
Tuffe77: Denied

Last edited:
Job

Name : Orodonis

Job : Mapper or what ever u need

MSN : [email protected]

Experience : Tibia 1 years, OT 5 years. I've ran a few servers but ive mostly been a staff member and mapper

Language : i live in the united states so my language is definately english but i can also speak spanish

Online time : about 6-8 hours a day

Others : Im a great mapper and i understand how a server should be ran i have a ton of ideas message me with what u think i would like to talk to u guys and ask a few questions add me

Nice application. Would you mind sending me a private msg with some pics of your work plus some proof?

It seems to be a serious and well written server. It seems that you are also searching for mappers, I am willing to join. :p

Maybe you could also tell them what we will use. :)

hhmm, some things that neon made :D

Great, Talk with Sizaro about the map. he will be leading the mapping team.

Good luck with the Project :)

But, kinda weird name :p

Nice Job :) Glad to see people interested in joining the team. Msg me your email so that we can be in touch.

Mapper positions are still open!

On the first picture Gfunk, where is the water coming from?

It's nice tho :)

Also one thing, we're not going to make a "SUPER" detaild map, we're going to make a "MUCH PLAYER" map. A playable map with good hunting places. We're not going to work with this for 2 years, we're planning on beign finished in 2-3 months so we can run the server and then start to work more on the map and the server. We're planning to have the best gameplay.

Uk Mark, please stay away from this thread if you are not willing to help us in any way.

Thnx,
Magdavyk

Archez is an awesome website designer, you might ask him. I can see that you also have photoshop skills (the banner) :p
btw, Sizaro. What should I start to work with? ;)

Back