• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Make that wild monsters can't kill each others

Raiden

Developer
Reaction score
hellooo, i will be direct, i want to make wild monsters invencible against another wild monsters, that is because when some player go against for example, 3 grims, they do area attacks, and strong area attacks, and almost the 40% of grims hp goes down because of other grims

i can compile, and i know a bit of C++, but what i need to edit?

For more info, i'm using a 7.6 avesta

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP, any idea can help

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP :(

To answer your question the way you're asking it, I don't have a solution.
But have you considered making them immune to the damage type that they primarily deal? That's a pretty quick fix.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful,
Red

Well, but basicly with my example, grims just do physical damage (and yes i have grims on 7.6), so make then inmune to physical is not a good solution hahaha, i know that someone do this before, is a source edit, when monsters receive another monster attack i won't damage it, but i'm poor in C++ thats why i'm asking for somebody help

Does your version support monster creaturescripts and (stats change or oncombat)?

I also don't know how to do it through source but can help you if your server supports those things.

Does your version support monster creaturescripts and (stats change or oncombat)?

I also don't know how to do it through source but can help you if your server supports those things.

Yes, my server support that, so, any solution is welcome

PD: BUMP cuz i still have this problem and don't want to make another thread

Back