• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Bugs

Myths

Cyntara Staff
Reaction score
Feel free to post any and all map bugs here!

*This is pvp arena

Attachments

Cough, Phardy <_<
Although, I'll fix them one by one! ;)
Fixed.

Red

Ha, I can help map if you need to. I may not be pro like Phardy at big stuff, but I'm 100% capable of doing the minor errors or small mapping.

That was just 1 bug that has been annoying me.

Ha, I can help map if you need to. I may not be pro like Phardy at big stuff, but I'm 100% capable of doing the minor errors or small mapping.

That was just 1 bug that has been annoying me.

Screenshot them, I can fix most little bugs :p

It's no problem, I'm lookin' for more though :p
Any help?

Current bugged door in nightmares

Will post screen shot later but anyone who has been to the current nightmare spawn should have noticed the door that can be opened and closed but, has not been able to actually walk through. I guess that makes it more of a floor tile glitch w/e. Anyone else notice?

Yah, I was there for like an hour and that was one of the first things I noticed. I'm pretty sure it's just missing a ground time.

k2z7v6.jpg

Not really a bug, but maybe make a regular door instead of this because its only a 1 way :p

why does everyone comment on that. It is permitted -.-

Back