• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Editer

Sontez

Reaction score
Hey.. I don't have the items.xml and creature.xml for remere's map editor 1.1.11, is there anyway i can get them without having to spend the rest of my day creating them myself?.. It's not so much of a problem as i have all i need but.. Save me some time? ^.^

Ok more detailed:

I want the items.xml for remere's map editor 1.1.11 so that when I open the map editor I get the zao items etc.

I also want the creatures.xml for remere's map editor 1.1.11 so that I can have "Lizard High Guard, Ghastly Dragon, Battlemaster Zunzu, Draken Warmaster, Lizard Chosen, Draken Elite etc." in my map editor, do you know what i mean now?

You have to search for zao items at here, dunno if free users can have them without downloading data pack or w/e, since you can get them on donators board.

Problem 2.
If you have monster file (example Lizard High Guard.xml)
In RMRE: File > Import > Import Monsters/NPC...
Now searh to your MONSTERNAME.xml import it and then press F5 to reload things,
now you can find this monster at creature list "Others"
:thumbup:

Back