• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map editor 8.0, can't find the npcs.. :/

jenss

Reaction score
Hey, I'm wondering why my map editor ( RME ) doesn't find the npcs :/ I'm using a real map 8.0 I get the map and so but no npcs..

Help <3

Hm it didn't work, but its okay :d can do it manually later. got any idea about the spears?

Edit: also got another problem xD, The spears doesnt hit very much at all, I changed the attack in Vocations>Paladin to 2.3 and it kinda worked but when I used power bolt I hitted like 500 xd ~

bump ;D

Edit: also got another problem xD, The spears doesnt hit very much at all, I changed the attack in Vocations>Paladin to 2.3 and it kinda worked but when I used power bolt I hitted like 500 xd ~

You fix the dmg in Item.xml

Code:
	<item id="2389" article="a" name="spear" plural="spears">
		<attribute key="weight" value="2000"/>
		<attribute key="attack" value="25"/>
		<attribute key="weaponType" value="distance"/>
		<attribute key="shootType" value="spear"/>
		<attribute key="range" value="5"/>
		<attribute key="breakChance" value="10"/>
		<attribute key="ammoAction" value="moveback"/>
if you don't want the spear to be destroyed just do "Breakchance 0"
and change attack to 30 (don't know what the orginal dmg is)

okey :p well to hit the monsters depends on your distance skills ^_^ and if you think you are dealing too much dmg with power bolt, just change power bolt attack to lesser. ( you do that in item.xml)

or you can always make your own script, in weapon folder :p
But as you know I can't nothing about Weapon scripts...... but I think you can make a request about it at: http://otland.net/forumdisplay.php?f=132

that is a normal thing... you won't hit everytime, even in real tibia you miss if you have high skill.... 3/5 chance to hit dose it seen like... 60% to hit :) and 40% to miss :/

Forgot to tell you... it isn't only your skills that count... it is also the monsters def. stats, higher def stats = lower chance to hit...

Back