• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map for RPG server- poll

Do You want OTS to have monster's spawn map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phern

alysiaots.com
Reaction score
Hello there!
I got a full pimped map for my server, it has over 40 MB, I'm doing it for over than six months, and its almost ready to be part of my OTS.
Here is my question for You.
I know that most of popular servers are rl-maps (ohh well...), and custom map are hard to improve, but its maybe becouse people dont know where to hunt (?).
So I though, than maybe I should show every single spawn on map?, or maybe just most important? or maybe I should let people to discover map by themselves?
Here's the map (not done yet):
hwwajl.png

Thank You for voting and feel free to tell me your sugestions ^_^

Last edited:
i think u should show some unimportant spawns and leave the good spawns for exploring. for ex. if you have drags and dl's in different places only show them drags. that way they can hunt some stuff and get a feel for your map but only the ones who put some effort forward get the good spawns. also maybe show most/all of the "newbie" spawns

i think u should show some unimportant spawns and leave the good spawns for exploring. for ex. if you have drags and dl's in different places only show them drags. that way they can hunt some stuff and get a feel for your map but only the ones who put some effort forward get the good spawns. also maybe show most/all of the "newbie" spawns
I thought that so. Thats one of the option I think I should use.
Thank For the opinion, I appreciate it.

Yes! It should have all spawns on map.
Yes, The problem with custom maps is that people dont know where to hunt, and its not easy to explore whole map on low lvls. I understand it, that's why I want to place spawns on map. Ppl knows where to exp on RL maps, and there is no 'mysteries' to discover and either way there is 800+ online. So, that is the best way I think.

Thank You for Your opinion ^_^

Back