• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [MapEditor]All borders working!

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
I post here, my edited version of borders.xml to 8.0 map editor. I was using Simone, version: 0.4.80. I don't know if it will work on older version, but i think that yes(only when have autoborder function!).

In standard map editor a lot of borders doesn't work. When i was making a map to my OTS, I was need many ready borders to Ice Island.

I was searching on many sites any done file borders.xml which will be have all this borders. But i didn't found! So i did oneself..

Now i'm giving it to Yours,

It have some another system made by me. Becouse Ice Islands have many different borders, but in standard map editor is only 1, becouse its impossible to make more.

Through my solution we can without problem, make:

Different grounds:
kontynent1rj5.jpg

kontynent2vm7.jpg

kontynent3ry4.jpg

kontynent4bh2.jpg

Roads:
sciezka1bg2.jpg

sciezka2fz5.jpg

sciezka3af7.jpg

Caves:
Now, you can use in caves auto borders too, its really useful. Just check:

1. It helps with making roads, with Toads, when you need to make desert in cave:
podziemia1xv2.jpg

2. It helps with making water:
podziemiawoda1hj0.jpg

Places with lava:
In my version Lava works too! You can make on it many different grounds:
lavaos3.jpg

Its not much?!
You can make too swamps on desert!
bagna1av6.jpg

And:
mix1ck3.jpg

I think that this package will help you with map. ;)

DOWNLOAD:
*Only borders.xml, which you must put in folder with your map editor
Sendspace.com
Rapidshare.com

*All, with mapeditor (without tibia.spr and tibia.dat ofc)
Sendspace.com

Short instruction.

If you will not read this instruction before- you will don't know how to make nothink.
Here, i will just write how to use new borders made by me. If you don't know generally how how to make borders- first learn it.

Ice Islands.
1. Continent type, how to make different grounds:
a)
efekt1nk4.jpg

First, we are making a water with id: 4820. Next (with enabled auto border function) we are making snow with id: 670.

b)
efekt2gw4.jpg

We are making water with id: 4821. Next (with enabled auto border function) we are making snow with id: 670. There is somethink more to do, becouse under borders we see snow. It not any defect! You must disable auto border function(CTRL+A) and make water under this borders.

c)
efekt3gd8.jpg

We are making water with id: 4822. Next (with enabled auto border function) we are making snow with id: 670.

d)
efekt4oq5.jpg

Here we can use water with diffrent ids: 4608 - 4666. We are making this water, and on this - snow with id: 670.

2. Roads on Ice Islands:
a)
efektsciezka1wq7.jpg

Frist we are making ground ofc- check up. Now, when we have a ground (somethink where we can make on this road). We are making on it ground with id: 7348 or 6389- I don't see any difference between both.

b)
efektsciezka2dj2.jpg

We are making a ground.On it snow with id: 671

Caves.
1. Making borders in caves:
efektpodziemia1qk9.jpg

First we are making earth (big), id: 101, next we are making cave with id: 351. Now we are setting another ground, i set desert, id: 231. And we are making road.
WARGNING! You must make it 1 SQUARE after wall.

2. Water underearth:
efektpodziemia2ih5.jpg

First we are making earth (big), id: 101, next we are making cave with id: 351. Now we are making on it water with id: 493.
WARGNING! You must make it 1 SQUARE after wall.

Lava.
1. Lava
efektlava1lc4.jpg

We are making lava with id: 598 or 1509. Next we are making ground with id: 103.

I am only one writer of this editek version of borders.xml and this article. Thanks.. ;)

Sorry for my really bad english, but i hope you understand what to do. If not- just msg i try to change this article.

Last edited:
Mmm i add rep, rate and one "congratulation" good work!! and plz attach the file to the page, is better

Thanks.

Now i'm just trying to make somethink with mountains.

In standard map editor its impossible. But i will try make some another thing, which will just help making faster, and easier mountains, walls, etc ;)

Awesome job! :thumbup: Been looking for something like this and dreading the thought that I might have to do it myself.

This seems useful, since auto-border has never worked for me and I prefer to border by hand.

I'll download this once I'm back home, and thanks for the release :)

Great job! This is so much better than the standard version. Thanks!

Back