• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper for work

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
Hello, My name is vincent I have long worked with OT Servers, A long time ago I worked with my own project called Crystalii OT 1337, I was hoster and folders on my server, but now I am just looking for a job as a mapper and are very active, can work 7-8 hours more often.

Why you should hire me?!:
I'm very active at mapping, I take a lot of time for to improve my mapping, when I got my job and I'll do it as fast as I can and try to get my job better than you might have thought that I would do, I break not against the server rules.

My life:
You may not care about my life or my school but it's still good to know what happens, I usually have 1-2 tests per week and some homework, I can still work, but when I have the test needs I take me a few hours and then practice, I can take my time to the mapping after the test. my last day I left school and thats is 15:35 on a Tuesday

Language i know!:
I can speak Swedish and English and some giant Portuguese and Spanish

Some picuters coming tomorrow how i do my work.

Last edited:
Sure , I jsut need to take a picutre of my Depot:D
You can also say something you want to see , how i building a house or something else , you say what i need to mapp and you will get it Tomorrow:D

Last edited:
This is my Depot in my Custom made Mapping for maybe 30 min work :D
2qmqhl0.png

Working with somebody atm, coming back if this isn't work :D

Wow.
You have lack of detail.. Add some stones etc, be creative.

Wow.
You have lack of detail.. Add some stones etc, be creative.

I know that , but i was just making house and things , doing deatlies and things after , but needed to put something good at it:D sorry ;(

Back