• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mappin!

Ask3n

Reaction score
i need a tutorial about map editor how i can put an map into another map easly, mine dosent work when i try to do that.

Just make the map that you want to import, to the same Client as the map you are importing too.

Then you just Hold in "Shift" and drag the mouse over the map snd ctrl c, and just ctrl v in the map that you want to import it too.

OR, you can use "import map" but it's pretty advanced, but it works too.

Just make the map that you want to import, to the same Client as the map you are importing too.

Then you just Hold in "Shift" and drag the mouse over the map snd ctrl c, and just ctrl v in the map that you want to import it too.

oh big thanks to you man! :D

i will test it :)

all floors dont come with the copy :/

Back