• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Help.

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
s3g66q.png

Not sure why it's doing this, but ingame it doesnt show the floor, but on the editor it does.

first time saw that one :D i think the possible reasons is or cumputer cant find some tiles becouse dont have enought memory... realy strange... try to change the tiles of map and tell resultats ;P

so i dont know how to help :D but if logical think so its problem with your distro :D becouse your distro to slow to take a big map etc... something like that try change your distro... becouse its realy not map problem :D

mayby with client problem but its too impossible becouse it showing only missed part not all the tiles... so change distro...

GoodLuck For you

I used Avesta and it had the error, so i used yurots still error. I opened up with simones map editor and there's house titles where the tiles dissapeared.

hmmm i saw this somewhere else and it was answered. ill do some research and try to find it.

my suggestiong. move the city. try to make it ocean and re dising the city

Back