• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long it will take to release it, after beta showoff? For me, I prefer bugged, not finished version, instead of waiting. Why? Because it will be very helpful for those ppls who don't finished their projects yet, but they need AAC, and they don't want to use Gesiors one.

It is Monday in Norway.

Feloth, imagine the situation...

We, over 100,000 users waiting for the Marlex AAC first release candidate... don't you think there's going to be a moment when we arrive to your house and tell you:

100,000 PEOPLE: "Hello, is Alex at home?"
YOU: "Yes, it's me... what do you need?"
100,000 PEOPLE: "We need an AAC..."
YOU: "OMFG" (started to run)

:huh:

And let's avoid the part of Talaturen's house visit...

Feloth, imagine the situation...

We, over 100,000 users waiting for the Marlex AAC first release candidate... don't you think there's going to be a moment when we arrive to your house and tell you:

100,000 PEOPLE: "Hello, is Alex at home?"
YOU: "Yes, it's me... what do you need?"
100,000 PEOPLE: "We need an AAC..."
YOU: "OMFG" (started to run)

:huh:

And let's avoid the part of Talaturen's house visit...

Hahaha, you crack me up Archez :p

like old rmp 0.9 times

Hey otlanders, don't you know what is patience? :S

we can't ;) We were quiet when we saw:
I would say that aprox 65% is done. But its increasing fast as im currently writing pretty fast now. hehe, but should come out sometime in August for all Donators on Otland.

but now, I can't wait anymore ^^
No offence to Feloth(take your time), I understand how it is, to be the developer. Just wanted to show my point :) We are so intrigued, so it's very hard to keep silence :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back