• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mass PKGUILD] HAPPY TIBIANS ;) Join now !

lol who the hell are u, ur tali a lvl 172 ed that sucks

Levels mean nothing other than how much time a person has put into the grind of Tibia. Generally speaking, there is very little skill involved in gaining experience and for many people it's just not worthwhile.

Levels mean nothing other than how much time a person has put into the grind/bot of Tibia. Generally speaking, there is very little skill involved in gaining experience and for many people it's just not worthwhile.

rephrased that for you <3

umm can u put tali on the hunted list?

Fred please STFU!! you are making a fool out of yourself. Who the fuck are you anyways? Never saw you online/killing somebody. We are not going to clean your dirty job.

Can we put Fred on the hunted list? :rolleyes:

For now there is no hunted list and please avoid furtherdiscussion about Fred or/and Tali.

Furthermore I would like to remind all HAPPY TIBIANS, that TODAY at 8 pm european time(which is 2 pm in afternoon in the US) , we will meet at THAIS DEPOT, to pk! Go kill botters, hunt someone u want dead(not tali or fred), and have fun! Make sure to bring potions, SDs mwalls etc. ;) looking forward to seeing u,
//Don Divine(acctually I should lvl a bit but now I said that we will have weekly pk events on SATURDAY 8pm european time, so lets have some fun!)
DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY!
~HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS~

Fred please STFU!! you are making a fool out of yourself. Who the fuck are you anyways? Never saw you online/killing somebody. We are not going to clean your dirty job.

Can we put Fred on the hunted list? :rolleyes:

Lol man, fred is the best guy so far witch i met in this team, next day i meet you and those 2-3 mages more. :p
If need im tali is my next target after i rape van olixx. or wtf is his name

For now there is no hunted list and please avoid furtherdiscussion about Fred or/and Tali.

DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY!
~HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS~[/B]

@up
Shemoz u gonna come to event? :p

Shemoz, that's your opinion, I don't like him so far, and that's my opinion.
Cya guys @ 8 this evening.

Haha :

1ULEH.jpg

come on shemoz tell me your name well see if im your target

kk guys i just woke up, umm if were getting rs i wont pk on fred because i got a really nice set that i wont want to lose, invite sckat if were getting rs

- - - Updated - - -

nvm ill pk on him just ill use a noobier set

Back