• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Message to Mark & Hani

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
Hey you two!
It's been a long time since I've posted anything regarding SC, I know.

The thing is, my opinion still matters. You got to listen and be open to productive ideas.
The reason we call our community OpenTibia, because the possibilities are endless.
We are capable of giving a unique world to players.
We are capable to free-form our beloved game.

I truly understand you guys, updating needs hard work, it needs time and dedication.
I am, yes, talking about the new Tibia content, which still has not been added.
But it's fine. Let's forget about that, SC is still stable and has a growing community.

But this is not enough! So...
Let's take a look on the current needs in my humble viewpoint.

ShadowCores still needs:

GUILD SYSTEM UPGRADED
Give the possibilites to players to have reason to:
  • Form a guild
  • Join a guild
  • Be loyal to guild
  • Make lifetime friends
  • Make playtime worthwhile
  • Have more fun then on any other server
  • And most importantly, to make their time spent valuable
How to do all this (IMO):

Give rewards, titles, achievements, statistics, rewards for best x player for y task.
Best fragger, best surviver, best tanker, best hunter, best supporter. ETC.

Create guild war tournaments! HUGE GUILD WAR TOURNAMENTS!
Where the reward would be: 50kk-100kk gold split among active members, a custom mapped guild hall built on the desires of the guild leader and vice leaders. Sounds like something to fight for.

Uhm, got to break a point here. Somehow I forgot about it, doh...
OtLand has incredible mappers, with incredible talent, mappers, whom are better then CipSoft's.
AM I RIGHT? Hella fucking doo I am.

Mappers can map different battle zones for guild wars, they can, yes, they can.
Battle zones where only the two fighting guilds can use, ergo, they would only see enemies and no bystanders. Ergo, they would not get skull bashed or be disturbed by any outdoor force.
But, of course they could also fight on open fields or in the cities of Tibia.
Mappers could map the guild halls as well and you just have to paste it in somewhere. Bang, done.
Unique guild halls for unique achievement, for the best guild. Simply amazing.

I will add further ideas, as they come to mind, while I am playing.

Last edited:
@hiperkarma
Indeed. I agree in every single point. Sadly those ideas will never be realised. I think the Support of Twifysoft is just to lazy to give an major UPDATE. I know its very hard to do one but the twifysoft support (SIRAMAX) told his community on twitch, and thas only an example, that there wont be any roshamuul or oramond update, because of their own custom map. Till today i havent read any single post of that.
In case i think this thread will be closed and get forgotten like severels before did. Anyways hiperkarma very good ideas.
Greetings Kaguya

if twifysoft add any new area similar to roshamuul (DONT HAVE TO BE ROSHAMUUL) just an area similar to that, with custom strong creatures big places even for pvp, shadowcores would blow over 1.5k players in 1 month, no doubt about.
1.5k players = 100% + players
1.5k players = AT LEAST 100%+ profit
1.5k players = 9812983% + FUN for players

and dude, mapping aint hard, adding new areas aint hard. idk why u guys aint doing it. time? common, u have N ppl able to add stuff for u.
just wake up and make something unless u guys dont fucking care about yours servers any longer

if twifysoft add any new area similar to roshamuul (DONT HAVE TO BE ROSHAMUUL) just an area similar to that, with custom strong creatures big places even for pvp, shadowcores would blow over 1.5k players in 1 month, no doubt about.
1.5k players = 100% + players
1.5k players = AT LEAST 100%+ profit
1.5k players = 9812983% + FUN for players

and dude, mapping aint hard, adding new areas aint hard. idk why u guys aint doing it. time? common, u have N ppl able to add stuff for u.
just wake up and make something unless u guys dont fucking care about yours servers any longer

that last sentence is the keypoint in this whole thing, they actually don't care anymore.
i can understand tho since 90% of the twifysoft community nowdays got more brain damage then a rotworm
unfortunatly for the other 10%, go see other games because tibia just ain't it anymore xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back