• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middle-Earth Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome :) you must have a big team. Im wondering how you are going to map the more eastern lands tho, and the desert. There is not a hell of alot of information about it. Ill be watching yer progress, love these projects, especially the stuff like Mines of moria etc. Tho its really hard to recreate the feeling you get when reading the books.

Yeah I'm mapping alone ;)
But Mackan helped me with a dwarven city and Helms Deep :p

WOW , that is REALLY nice. As a fan of Tolkien works and mapping, i offer myself for anything involving from mapping to logistic / implementing / helping recreate the middle earth. I have read the Lord of the Rings complete book 4 times and The Silmarillion 3 times, while the Hobbit only 2... HAIL TOLKIEN!.

"Isen at your service!"

Save the pictures in .png! Much better quality, and makes it more fun to look at. Gogo middle earth map :)

Will do that then ;)
New pictures will come soon! I've had some school stuff to deal with so no computer for me xD

Thanks for the comments and support :D

EDIT:

Here you have a new place I made :)

screenshot_2009-05-9-19-31-17.png

Need some comments on this one, I feel something is missing :eek:

Now! much better with .png!
Nice Xedrai!

With my shitty screen I can't really see the diffrence but I take your word for it ;)
Do I need to add anything in this place or is it okey as it is? :eek:
I feel that something is missing but I don't know what :(

Perhaps you need some more random ground tiles and the wall for the mountain also needs to be random. By the way is that crow one of those from Saruman spies? :p

Fix me your msn, i would like to contribute in thi GREAT adaptation of Middle Earth , at least by helping you remember some places of middle earth and how they should be or give you some ideas / moral support :)

That dosen't look like Bree i'm sorry. Bree don't have grass :/
Bree is a very big city :/

With my shitty screen I can't really see the diffrence but I take your word for it ;)
Do I need to add anything in this place or is it okey as it is? :eek:
I feel that something is missing but I don't know what :(

I guess you should add soem cracks on the ground :p

anyways i really like the work you are making

What I could see from the movies and pictures I found on the internet, Bree had grass ;)

I've added a crack or two under a rock there but I still think something's missing :eek:
And that crow isn't one from Isengard ;)
It's a part of a quest/hint for a quest ^^

And here I've made a part of the elven castle in Mirkwood (how I imagined it) where they throw out the barrels in The Hobbit :)

screenshot_2009-05-10-16-11-9.png

I don't want to pay every month for a game I will probably not have time to play ;)
But I'll download the trial verision next week, since I'm going away to my mom today and that means: no computer!

Update on the elven castle :)

screenshot_2009-05-10-17-8-33.png

Yup, and I already pay somewhere around 30$/month for my cellphones etc out of the 100$ I get so I don't want to waste anymore money on a game. I really hate games that cost every month because then I have to play every day to get it worth my money and I don't have that kind of time. I hate premium in Tibia too. I've never baught it and I will never buy it.

Reuploaded the picture because photobucket resized it:

fx7bir.png

*drool* I love lord of the rings :D Screenies are awesome man :) Just such a lot missing from Tibia tho, trolls are these teenie tiny creatures in Tibia and awesome huge beasts in LOTR, and more stuff like that =/ Its a shame. I'm trying to map dwarven mines with the moria kind of feel to it I get when watching the movies. Its a pain in the arse area tho. Anyways, good luck on this project, loving every bit ive seen so far.:wub:

Yeah but I've gotten some custom sprites too so the trolls will hopefully be good in the end :)

An update on the elven castle :D

b4x4t0.png

6sey6b.png

ot1apt.png

6rpkih.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back