• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiniBot

I installed this bot at my friend's computer.

But I got his error:

562-oscarsbottbugg.png

Please read the Attention area of the first post.

Jo3

I have downloaded 2 versions of the bot. But when I try to refresh, no work :(?

(edit) nwm. lol worked later when i clickd alot of times..^_^

I have downloaded 2 versions of the bot. But when I try to refresh, no work :(?

(edit) nwm. lol worked later when i clickd alot of times..^_^

It does that very, very rarely, still haven't figured out why, but at least you got it to connect.

Jo3

When i'm cave botting, the bot goes very fast through all waypoints. It goes before my character come to the destination.? Why :'(

You have indeed improoved this alot, now it looks like a rather huge and great tool :eek: Will try to use it for original tibia later. :)

I think the older versions are much better than the new ones. I'm sorry to say it ;/

now it working i did some mistakes.
please login to msn.
One second I'm at my girlfriend's, lol.
You have indeed improoved this alot, now it looks like a rather huge and great tool :eek: Will try to use it for original tibia later. :)
Thanks.
I think the older versions are much better than the new ones. I'm sorry to say it ;/
I had to recode the waypoint system because of mass freezes, I think I know why it's messing up. Give me a few minutes and I should have an update ready.

Jo3

Also the autolooter was muuuuuch better before.. So i'm staying with the old one untill you fix it back xD

Stack all <3

I've found the problems, but my girlfriend's laptop sucks so bad I can't run my bot in VB6 without it crashing, so I can't debug for any problems. As soon as I get home the fixes will be made and there will be a new update.

Thanks,
Jo3

Kinda nice bot, I tried it yesterday, and I love the widescreen feature :)

Kinda nice bot, I tried it yesterday, and I love the widescreen feature :)

Thanks, :).
Question, I've said this a million times, but I'm using my girlfriend's sucky laptop (because I'm too lazy to go home, lol) and everytime it starts up it puts the graphic mode in OpenGL. I know you can add something to the target line in the properties menu of the exe file, but I can't remember. Does anyone know what I put so that it starts in DX5, that's how bad her computer is, lol?

Jo3

Back