• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiniBot

Update v3.1.6. View changelog for info.

As of now Sizaro is the only person who's reported bugs to me. I would really appreciate bug reports if you use this bot. I'm delaying a new major release until I get most, if not all, bugs removed.

Thanks,
Jo3

Last edited:
jw how do the wpts save? u show save them in the same format at NG/ be able to load NG wpts

once i get time to start playing tibia again ill dl and test this it might be a month or 2 so it would help u now but i guess down the road it will

jw how do the wpts save? u show save them in the same format at NG/ be able to load NG wpts

once i get time to start playing tibia again ill dl and test this it might be a month or 2 so it would help u now but i guess down the road it will

I haven't added saving/loading waypoints yet, but the next major release will have it and you'll be able to load NG waypoints.

Jo3

I haven't added saving/loading waypoints yet, but the next major release will have it and you'll be able to load NG waypoints.

Jo3

NG and BlackD waypoints please!
if thats passible tray to make so you can add scripts too.

Nice Work, keep workig with your school project.

/Jocke

NG and BlackD waypoints please!
if thats passible tray to make so you can add scripts too.

Nice Work, keep workig with your school project.

/Jocke

Thanks, I'm working on it. :p

Update v3.1.7. View Changelog for info.

Jo3

Update v3.2.0! Add load/save to waypoints, you can also load NG waypoints and they'll automatically convert, and added two new waypoints (Say->Default and NPC). Default sends a message to the default channel, NPC sends a message to the NPC channel.

Jo3

Jo3Bingham..

I think you've done a very good job on this program. I hope you'll continue it, for now. I will always use it, the thing I love with this bot is the autolooter. It works perfect. No one have ever done a better Auto-Looter. I will also continue to report to you..

You'rs Sizaro..

Jo3Bingham..

I think you've done a very good job on this program. I hope you'll continue it, for now. I will always use it, the thing I love with this bot is the autolooter. It works perfect. No one have ever done a better Auto-Looter. I will also continue to report to you..

You'rs Sizaro..
You bet :) :thumbup: bot!
Thanks, xD.

Update v3.2.1. Small GUI tweaks.

Jo3

Someone deleted his post. Oh well, update v3.2.2. Fixed a bug in the Outfit Changer.

Update v3.2.3. Fixed bug in looter.
Update v3.2.4. Fixed bug in waypoints that froze the bot.

Jo3

Last edited:
I installed this bot at my friend's computer.

But I got his error:

562-oscarsbottbugg.png

Back