• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

missing donor items

Bellarow

Reaction score
Still waiting to hear about why all my donor items are not on my account anymore. I payed real money for them things so it would be great to hear something back please.

Still waiting to hear about why all my donor items are not on my account anymore. I payed real money for them things so it would be great to hear something back please.

You're going to have to provide more information for us to assist you than, "all my items are gone do something"

Red

Omg

Dude u need more proof like a ticket or picure idk but thts not enough LOL

well i dont really know what information i can give you cause it was quite some time ago i could give you a list of the items but im sure that wouldnt be enough other than that i could give you my paypal account name that i bought the points with, i dont really have the receipt of the purchase, so ya....

actually i found the receipts in my email, i donated 5$ and then 15$ but on the 15$ you were giving some special deal at the time and you gave me like 30 or 35 points for that so i dont know what you can do about that cause i had: Ultimate Mana Rune,Double Overtime,Cyntara Cloak,Cyntarist Tiara, and i bought some items in game and those are gone too, i had a Chaotic Wand and a magic ring

Back