• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ML and Skills NOT lost at death

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
Sup having some troubles.
When players die they are not loosing magic level nor skills... they can rise their skills and logout and they save them with no problem, but when they die... they don't go down... tryed in PVP-E and PVP and its the same... THEY JUST GO UP INGAME but never go DOWN on death...

What could be the problem here... some trigger? Need some pointer please and will apreciate them a million..

Last edited:
Well placed them to 100 nothing... but placed them to 170 and back to 100 like the exp loss and its working for the skills...=) now.. the only thing left is magic level... its not going down.. so went to loss_mana and added 100 and voila!!!:thumbup:^_^:D;):p:wub:thanks

Show me how to add rep and you got ++rep from me... ;)

Last edited:
Well placed them to 100 nothing... but placed them to 170 and back to 100 like the exp loss and its working for the skills...=) now.. the only thing left is magic level... its not going down.. so went to loss_mana and added 100 and voila!!!:thumbup:^_^:D;):p:wub:thanks

Show me how to add rep and you got ++rep from me... ;)

click on the icon below your name, location, reputation info.

Anyways, if you look at the "UPDATE players SET loss_skills = 100 "
it should be something like
"UPDATE players SET loss_magic = 100 " or
"UPDATE players SET loss_mana = 100 " i guess

Back