• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Fixed Guild System

Decided to test it since i saw people complaining about errors

And yes throws the same error venn got

Just letting you know.. you should go once more through the files.. double check.. it wont kill you :p

oh yes he told me.. /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
but now.. what should i edit :S i dont want to mess something up!
thanks

Find line starting with error_reporting (be sure it's not commented, if so then find next result). Then replace with:
Code:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED

Then:
Code:
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

If ur using nginx or other webserv just change apache2 to thing you use ;p.

Nah.. no need for that much shit he just needs to replace the account_id variables in the model file.. they are declared incorrectly :)

It's pretty simple stuff

Nah.. no need for that much shit he just needs to replace the account_id variables in the model file.. they are declared incorrectly :)

It's pretty simple stuff

Well, I know what that means but ppl releasing always with wrong placed variables, and 1/2 of scripts have this problem so it's easier to disable it for future :).

yeah.. its just a harmful error anyways.. players will only get it if they are browsing through the guild page while guests.. once you login its gone

I'll post the fixed one later

PHP:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: models/guilds_model.php

Line Number: 76

Line Number: 82

Okay people..

Replace in guilds_model.php the following:

Line 76 through 82
PHP:
".$_SESSION['account_id']."
With
PHP:
{$_SESSION['account_id']}

PHP:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /var/www/system/application/models/guilds_model.php on line 76

UP idk i can't edit my post srry double post, ok i correct the error of Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /var/www/system/application/models/guilds_model.php on line 76 but the same message stills appearing

if im logged-out in the web it says:

Line Number: 76

Line Number: 82

but nothing says if im logged-in

@up: thanks i think that solve it... but does this affect in something the scripts behaviour?

ofc.. removing lines doesn't fix the scripts LOL

it only removes the functions.. script should be pretty messed up without those 2 lines :p

Back