• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Fixed Guild System

at the moment it fix the errors and nothing bad happens haha.. but i agreee with you, how could i fix this without removing those lines? thx

Why can't you invite players that are online? I mean, why is there a check for it?

Because when he logout, or there is save he will be still in a guild but it won't be showed ingame.

Hmm isn't it using same tables etc as Gesior? If so, it's enough with a relog to show that you are in guild-in game

Edit: Yes it was, you can just remove that check and invite players that are online, they can accept and then just relog to activate.

Last edited:
Hi
i use modern acc r265 and tfs 0.3.6 when i create guild i got this message:
All your characters are already in guild or they don't have required level. (5)

- My character is offline.
- My character not have guild.
- My character have 100 lvl.

Help me

I have the same problem All your characters plows already in guild or they don' t have required level. (8) who knows like repairing it

Error:

All your characters are already in guild or they don't have required level. (50)

it already finishes with the problem that tapeworm if your problem is that you cannot create 1 union only copies gremio.php

The full server is offline, have tried that with: Server online, server offline, player online, player offline and so on and it's not working =( any other ideas that might help or fix this? I appreciated.

i have one problems when i try to create a guild with offline character the character bo cant load any character can anyone could fix it?guild fix.png

Back