• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Fixed Guild System

For everyone with the problem
"All your characters are already in guild or they don't have required level. (50)"

What I did to solve it was download an older trunk where tatu hunter hasnt updated to this guild system.
So, replace your applications folder with this

Hopefully it will work, atleast it worked for me after struggling a while to fix this.

For everyone with the problem
"All your characters are already in guild or they don't have required level. (50)"

What I did to solve it was download an older trunk where tatu hunter hasnt updated to this guild system.
So, replace your applications folder with this

Hopefully it will work, atleast it worked for me after struggling a while to fix this.

rehost

I know this thread is old but i had the problem 5 minutes ago and maybe another people in the future will have that too. So here is the answer. The problem is that the public function getCharactersAllowedToCreateGuild is searching for players that are exact the same level as the "levelToCreateGuild".

As example
Playerlevel = 8 and levelToCreateGuild = 8 (8=8 OK)
Result = TRUE

Playerlevel = 7 and levelToCreateGuild = 8 (7=8 FAIL)
Result = FALSE

Playerlevel = 9 and levelToCreateGuild = 8 (9=8 FAIL)
Result = FALSE

You guys have to change the following line in the public function getCharactersAllowedToCreateGuild in models/guilds_model.php.

You have to reaplace this line:
Code:
$sql = $this->db->get_where('players', array('online' => 0, 'rank_id' => 0, 'level' => $level, 'account_id' => $_SESSION['account_id']))->result();
with this one cute and sexy working line:
Code:
$sql = $this->db->get_where('players', array('online' => 0, 'rank_id' => 0, 'level >=' => $level, 'account_id' => $_SESSION['account_id']))->result();
and in the end you just changed 'level' to 'level >='.

This will affect that the public function getCharactersAllowedToCreateGuild is searching for players that are the same or a higher level than the "levelToCreateGuild".

As example
Playerlevel = 8 and levelToCreateGuild = 8 (8>=8 OK)
Result = TRUE

Playerlevel = 7 and levelToCreateGuild = 8 (7>=8 FAIL)
Result = FALSE

Playerlevel = 9 and levelToCreateGuild = 8 (9>=8 OK)
Result = TRUE

Feel loved by me, Leyla.

Sorry i cant edit my previous post. I want to add something!

If you fixed that part like i described you may get the error "Could not find Character". To fix this error just make some changes in the following line of the public function checkPlayerCreatingGuild in models\guilds_model.php

Replace that line
Code:
return $this->db->get_where('players', array('id' => $id, 'level' => LEVELTOCREATEGUILD, 'account_id' => $_SESSION['account_id']))->num_rows() ? true : false;
with that sexy and working line
Code:
return $this->db->get_where('players', array('id' => $id, 'level >=' => LEVELTOCREATEGUILD, 'account_id' => $_SESSION['account_id']))->num_rows() ? true : false;
and again we just changed 'level' to 'level >='. Same reasone like the one in my previous post.

Now the Guild-Creation-Problems should be solved completly.

Feel loved by me, Leyla.

Back