• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Signature Injection v3.1.7

Chris

Inactive
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there!

The time has come for me to release yet another version of the signature injection. This time, hopefully, with a lot less errors. So lets get to it.

Signature Previews

online.png
offline.png

Requirements

Req. 1) PHP GD and possibly the FreeType library.

Req. 2) A copy of Modern AAC installed.

Installation Instructions

Step 1) Open the location of your Modern AAC (e.g. C:/xampp/htdocs/ or /var/www/).

Step 2) Locate the injections folder, and open it.

Step 3) Locate the character_view folder, and open it.

Step 4) Check whether a previous version of the signature exists, delete that folder, otherwise skip this step.

Step 5) Download the latest (or any other version for that matter) signature injection package.

Step 6) Unzip the package inside the character_view folder.

Step 7) Give PHP the appropriate permission to create new files within the cache folder (./injections/character_view/signature/cache/).

Step 8) Open the configuration file, modify it to your likings and you're about done!

Version History

VersionDate of ReleaseDetailsDownload PackageMinified Package
3.1.72nd of August, 2011Minor fixesDownload!Download!
3.1.62nd of August, 2011Initial ReleaseDownload!-
The version with a green colour is the most recommended version.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is the package so large in size?
Because it contains the Tibia.spr, Tibia.dat, Tibia.otb and two TTF fonts.

One of my items are positioned in a strange manner, what to do?
Delete the item image from your ./public/images/items/ folder and allow the script to recreate it. If you would want it to display the updated version of the item, you may also have to delete the appropriate cached image (./injections/character_view/signature/cache/<player id>.png).

Why does not any of the minified packages work?!
Because I excluded the Tibia.spr, Tibia.dat and the Tibia.otb files from them, for those with lesser internet speed. You'll have to add them manually by dropping them into ./injections/character_view/signature/system/).

If you have any other questions, or issues with the signature injection. Please do not hesitate to either message me personally through a private message or by replying to this topic.

Thank you,
Chris.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated to version 3.1.7. Forgot to actually update the first version before posting. Sorry about that.

@Siramix: You're more than welcome to use it.

Hehe thank you. Forgot to mention that the background image comes from Helga and the Zantera team. Thank you for letting me use it.

Why can't you download it? Any error messages? I need some more information before I can assist you as I personally have no problems downloading it through either Firefox 5, Safari 5.1 or Chrome 13.

Back