• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Signature Injection v3.1.7

Has anyone experienced any problems with it so far? Any demo site is also appreciated.

One of my items are positioned in a strange manner, what to do?
Delete the item image from your ./public/images/items/ folder and allow the script to recreate it. If you would want it to display the updated version of the item, you may also have to delete the appropriate cached image (./injections/character_view/signature/cache/<player id>.png).
I believe this is what you seek.

Thank you!

And as for your question, I honestly have no idea. I don't know much about anything related to Tibia/OT due to my inactiveness throughout these past couple of years.

thanks anyway, just got the latest one working and installed your script, btw since I'm running a 9.1 server, can you tell me if I'll have some problem changing Tibia.spr, Tibia.dat and items.otb to newer versions?

I have not tested it with any server whatsoever, I only had the sprites from my previous injections. But I doubt there should be a problem with upgrading them. If there is, please let me know.

You're awesome.. =]
I really liked it, i'm adding it to my server atm! ;)

@edit
Okay, tested it.. I made it exactly as you said, I added it to the character_view and removed the old signature folder, made the privileges 7777 as the rest of the server on a linux box, but that's what I get.. check it out here:

http://realand.net/index.php/character/view/Dope

Last edited:
One question, what do you mean by step 7, allow php to create files inside the cache?

Give it the privilege if you're using linux, through the WinSCP, properties, privileges make it 7777 (tick on all). IIRC

You're awesome.. =]
I really liked it, i'm adding it to my server atm! ;)

@edit
Okay, tested it.. I made it exactly as you said, I added it to the character_view and removed the old signature folder, made the privileges 7777 as the rest of the server on a linux box, but that's what I get.. check it out here:

Realand - Free online role-playing game.
Hm, try to temporarily add
PHP:
error_reporting( E_ALL );
ini_set( 'display_errors', TRUE );
At the top of your signature.php file and tell me if you get any error.

One question, what do you mean by step 7, allow php to create files inside the cache?
Give it the privilege if you're using linux, through the WinSCP, properties, privileges make it 7777 (tick on all). IIRC
What he said. This is what I would do in Mac through the terminal. I'm pretty sure it would look the same in Linux, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
Code:
cd type/the/appropriate/path/to/modern/aac/here
chmod -R 777 injections/character_view/signature/cache/

Ah, sorry, I didn't read that you needed PHP. Further question, I downloaded that, and tried to compile it, but my Microsoft visual studio requires me a serial, do you know another way to compile php with gd support?

Download the extension for it and put it within the extensions folder (found somewhere within the PHP root folder) and add it to your php.ini (where all of the extensions are loaded). Should be as simple as that on a Windows machine.

the following error occurs..
Code:
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /var/www/system/application/libraries/POT/OTS_Account.php on line 381 Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /var/www/system/application/libraries/POT/OTS_Account.php on line 381 Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /var/www/system/application/libraries/POT/OTS_Account.php on line 381 Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /var/www/system/application/libraries/POT/OTS_Account.php on line 381 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'You must set a valid directory/file before attempting to run any of the cache methods.' in /var/www/injections/character_view/signature/system/ImageDraw.class.php:726 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/injections/character_view/signature/signature.php(214): ImageDraw_Cache->loadCache() #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/injections/character_view/signature/system/ImageDraw.class.php on line 726

Thank you. You may replace the two lines I told you to add with this;
PHP:
date_default_timezone_set( 'PUT-YOUR-TIMEZONE-HERE' );

You may find a list of available timezones here;
PHP: List of Supported Timezones - Manual

Put yours within the code snippet, e.g.
PHP:
date_default_timezone_set( 'Europe/London' );

Open signature.php and find this line;
PHP:
->setDirectory( INJECTIONPATH.'/cache/' )
Try to manually edit the path until it works, e.g.
PHP:
->setDirectory( 'var/www/injections/character_view/signature/cache/' )
PHP:
->setDirectory( 'injections/character_view/signature/cache/' )

The injection path is not fool proof, I did it in a rush. If you can't get it to work, I'll have a look at it on Monday when I get some more time on my hands.

Back