• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Signature Injection v3.1.7

I am afraid that is not something I am planning to do. Gesior should be abandoned. It is outdated and posses several security issues known to the public. Thus, I'm not supporting it. Sorry.

I'm using a 100% edited Gesior with 0 SQL injections! So this will be helpful = )

I'm glad that you managed to get rid of the SQL injections in your version of the aforementioned AAC. This does not alter my view on the matter though. I'm sorry.

Hey there,

I use your signature injection scripts. I hope you also have some knowlage over my problem.
My server has alot of custom items. These are not displayed in the signature. I figured it must be the tibia.dat that does not have the information.
But I dont know how to fix this. All attempts of me changing the tibia.dat failed.

Hope of hearing atleast from one person! :p

Hey there,

I use your signature injection scripts. I hope you also have some knowlage over my problem.
My server has alot of custom items. These are not displayed in the signature. I figured it must be the tibia.dat that does not have the information.
But I dont know how to fix this. All attempts of me changing the tibia.dat failed.

Hope of hearing atleast from one person! :p
Sorry for the late response. I am not the one who made the actual sprite reader class, and do not have the time necessary to go through it at this very time. Good luck solving your issue though!

Can someone pelase post one for gesior or send it to me with pm?
I am afraid that I will not convert this script to any AAC besides Modern AAC. At least not for now. However, the old Gesior AAC is out of the question as it posses multiple security risks known to the public. I do not support it. Maybe for his new AAC if I ever get the time to do it.

All of the links have been updated. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
not work
r0sypn.jpg

I would be able to assist you through TeamViewer if that is something you would like

Back