• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Worgen Template

Vean

Reaction score
After long time i'm back to you with new template and some other changes! :)
Now you can visit my blog where you'll find all my templates, some articles adn in future extensions or i don't even know what... You can also comment my templates and anything on blog.

Anyway here is "Worgen". New template for Modern AAC. Template width is 1000px so it will working good for almost all resolutions.

In package you have:

• Site files
  • Fonts needed
  • Photoshop .PSD file
Screenshot:

How to install:
1. Download the worgen.zip file from link below and unpack to anywhere
2. Copy worgen folder to your modern aac/templates/
3. Move inside worgen folder and remove developer folder
4. Open config.php in Modern AAC directory and change variable
PHP:
$config['template']
value to "worgen" and save the file.
5. Open browser and check that site works.

Template must be placed in folder with name "worgen", best case-sensitive.
In folder "developer" you have fonts and photoshop file they aren't needed at server so delete them or cut somewhere if you want to edit template in future.

Terms of Use:
Code:
1. Free templates can't be selled by anyone.
2. You can't delete author information from template. Please respect my work.
3. Releasing layout on other sites, forums and others is not allowed.
4. You're free to edit template to your own needs, but you can't delete my author note.
Download:
Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1a5ya2b9lnqivpw

That's all.
Rep++ please :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I just have to say WOW. I can see you have spent loads of work on it, as even the system CSS is edited. Congratulations of great work! I might even use it as official Modern AAC template, soon. Thanks for this great relase.

I just have to say WOW. I can see you have spent loads of work on it, as even the system CSS is edited. Congratulations of great work! I might even use it as official Modern AAC template, soon. Thanks for this great relase.
Well, that would be grat, but i must say there are some few things whitch i would like to change in your code. It's realy hard to change system css. I've edited what i can. There would be great if you could make some changes in code. If you heard about a Joomla! project that would be great. In this system is a great layouts system whitch allows to change even html structure of site from layout level.

holy sh*t on a stick that is f*king amazing! :O

Well, that would be grat, but i must say there are some few things whitch i would like to change in your code. It's realy hard to change system css. I've edited what i can. There would be great if you could make some changes in code. If you heard about a Joomla! project that would be great. In this system is a great layouts system whitch allows to change even html structure of site from layout level.

+1 for Joomla :)

you make amazing templates dude :) don't listen to people that don't appreciate the work! I appreciate it for sure! keep it up :D

EDIT: just noticed. No one has disliked this template...haha

This is one of the best Modern AAC layouts that I've seen so far! Good release, and I hope to see more from you in the future!

Back