• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Monster pack

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I was searching for monsters, and no found that monsters what i need, so i decided to make new. I used monsters from B-Fox server(so half credits to theie team). I fixed a lot of damages, attack types, also i maked them immunites to earth\death\ice~~~~ from Wiki, becouse i didn't saw that in any of monster packs.
NOTES: I fix not 100% of monsters, just thats what i use on my server, so like 30% of them is not fixed.

So here it is, monster pack for tibia 8.1(maked for TFS 2.11):

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/551274879.html

feel free to scan ;)

Also i would like to saw comments, maybe bugs, what i must fix more. (plx don't write me about that monsters what i didn't edit)

Scan taken on 17 Apr 2008 10:53:42 (GMT)
A-Squared
Found nothing
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
CPsecure
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Ikarus
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

Seems clean, thanks a lot for adding :D, going to use this.

It is possible... seeing as though there are mutliple files, in a .rar...

3/10...missing a LOT of items and poor coding.

I'm working on a complete monsters pack. Download this only if you don't care about having accurate monsters

I don't like this at all, could anyone else scan it?

3/10...missing a LOT of items and poor coding.

I'm working on a complete monsters pack. Download this only if you don't care about having accurate monsters

If you need some kind of help, like doing monsters from wiki or something, pm me. That is needed around here, and im looking forward to a GOOD and COMPLETE pack of monsters with accurate loot.

If you need some kind of help, like doing monsters from wiki or something, pm me. That is needed around here, and im looking forward to a GOOD and COMPLETE pack of monsters with accurate loot.
It's a slow process but i'm up through the birds (Did the rest up through this via the wiki's category system; Amazons, Annelids, etc

Last edited:
didn't know whats wrong with loot ) anyway, there is no good released monster packs ;\ my one atleast have normal elements immunites, fixed damages... i didn't fixed loot )

Back