• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Monsterpack including 8.54 items and tibia-like lootchanges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentielo

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I am from Holland, where the fack you from :)
Hello guys,

Today 06-03-10 I would love to share my hard work on a realistic monsterpackage made by me.
Also I would love to say Stian made a great programme me, which makes me able to fix accurate loot statistics based on tibia-stats.com in less than 5 minutes!

This monsterpack is including the 8.54 monsters with right lootchanges, the new 8.54 items AND the bosses are also fixed!

My next task will be, adding the right attacks and defenses, but unfortunatly I aint got so mutch time, so help would be appreciated.

Enough talking now, here is the link, good luck with it:
Monsterpack version 0.2 by Sentielo

Finally I would love to say, that commands are more than welcome and that I hope, peoples would help to track monster (loot) bugs! If a monster misses any item, I can't help that, because they haven't been looted by players on tibia-stats, so the programme didn't take the items.

Changelog:
Code:
[B]Version 0.2[/B] = Fixed some rounding bug.
[B]Version 0.1[/B] = Added al 8.54 items, with right changes.

Credits:
Code:
* Me, the starter of this project.
* Stian, for making an awesome programme for me (read above).
* Zkum, for helping me with attacks and defenses.
I am not a reputation hunter, I just want to improve OTS! Stian and Zkum also diserves reputation!

Good luck with it,
Sentielo

Last edited:
Thank you!
rep++ :D

edit--
necromancer.xml
Lua:
<item id="7456" chance="0" /><!-- noble axe -->

WTF?

Last edited:
Great that my tools come to some use. Tobad you got kicked from Realms :(

Tibialike loot changes.

Does that mean 100% (Or close) real tibia loot?

[06/03/2010 17:57:11] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Flamingo) file (data/monster/Birds/flamingo.xml).
[06/03/2010 17:57:11] Line: 23, Info: Extra content at the end of the document

Delete this part:

Code:
	<loot>
        </inside>
    </item>
</loot>
^_^

Great work man!

@Sentielo

Nice Release Bro

Great work will see that and improve this for mine server if have any idea i will give it to you

For now

Good Luck :thumbup:

Sentielo wanna marry me (A)?

Na joke xP Awesome release dude :) we need more ppl like you in the world

Ferumbras does got to hight drop rate :/ with 3x loot and 8 ferumbras i got atleast 3-5 Rares in each + 1 hat (Normal)

With rares i mean, velvet mantle great axe and items like that

Ferumbras does got to hight drop rate :/ with 3x loot and 8 ferumbras i got atleast 3-5 Rares in each + 1 hat (Normal)

With rares i mean, velvet mantle great axe and items like that

Its not Sentielo fault, blame tibia-stats!

haha, no but. its 10+ kills on ferumbras. its far away from 100% droprate on all bosses. You have to costomize it urself or just wait til there is more kills on ferumbras ;)

Its not Sentielo fault, blame tibia-stats!

haha, no but. its 10+ kills on ferumbras. its far away from 100% droprate on all bosses. You have to costomize it urself or just wait til there is more kills on ferumbras ;)

Ye ofc i going to customize it for my own needs :p

I'm going to do so 1 rare/kill drops :p but it's good to for TS to know that it's to high

Woot it has been download 50 times already (A)!
Thanks for the reactions!
And about the Ferumbras, also look to other bosses,
they all drops that mutch, but it's like on tibia that a ferumbras drops 1/5 golden legs, but if you use 4x lootrate, than it's like a 80% change xD. Yeah it's quit high indeed.. that's why it's a boss and it should be rarely summoned.
Bulet I know there are a few bugs, such as wrong books to monsters, missing items and wrong lootrates. A programme made the monsters for me, and everytime more monsters got killed, I can get better statistics.
I need help with monster attacks, just fix a folder (be sure it got all attacks/defenses and I will put it into the monsterpack. The first 7 folders (from amazons to I think dragons).

~Sentielo

Go kill monsters on real tibia to make the tibia-stats database better. Then the next time he desides to fire up my script it'll auto change all loots to the latest from tibia-stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back