• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsters do not walk over corpses

Dankoo

Reaction score
I'm using rev 3777, and there's a bug where monsters do not walk over dead corpses sometimes.

What happens:
If there are 4 monsters in the screen, 3 are attacking player and one is walking around, I kill one of them, the monster left do not attack me, only if I move forward the monster's body.

What did I try to do before ask for help:
I've used rev 3884 as well, and it didn't have this bug, so I went to search where they fixed it, and found this:

Rev 3814:
* Fixed bug with monsters not walking through corpses

Well, I've changed like everything in my creature.cpp to fit it and didn't work, I really tried to fix it before coming here ask for help.

Does anyone know what do I have to change exactly to solve this bug? I've compared creature.cpp and craeture.h from 3777 with 3884 and couldn't find the bug, only an walktrough function and stuff... I would gladly accept some help.

Thanks

use more stable rev bro 3884 is good
or maybe u've compiled and missed something wrong
download in resources its available

Just an easy fix for that :) Take a look in all changes made from 3777 to 3884 there is the solution. I already foxed it ;)

MxSoft, I've done that, it's not about lazyness.

Couldn't solve it though. The changes are made in creature.cpp and creature.h?

@XxxTotlxxX

I was using 3884, but had to change to 3777

Back