• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsters for Forgotten Server

Cronos

Reaction score
Somebody have all the monsters for The Forogotten Server??? I have but doesn't work!

hmm thats one thing that i dont like about tfs it dont have all monsters... and when i try to add them in it gives me an error for all of the ones i added.

I'm 98% sure I have all the monsters.

EDIT: Uploaded my monsters and spells folder.

PS: You guys were getting errors because there are slight differences in TFS monster set-ups from other OTS.

Last edited:
Yes, me too. If i try add, i have errors for all. And all Forgotten monsters using spells compiled already in engine. But when i want to add some monster from another engine, with spells, then server sometimes crash, don't know whats the reason, meybe its not good that monsters using spells?

I'm just searching all 8.0 monsters working propertly for TFS. Thank you, meybe someone have them? Please import it there, will be nice ;)

Yes, me too. If i try add, i have errors for all. And all Forgotten monsters using spells compiled already in engine. But when i want to add some monster from another engine, with spells, then server sometimes crash, don't know whats the reason, meybe its not good that monsters using spells?

I'm just searching all 8.0 monsters working propertly for TFS. Thank you, meybe someone have them? Please import it there, will be nice ;)

Well, I think Avarian's monsters work, they work for me atleast, but have you changed anything in your sources (if you've compiled TFS yourself) or anything else?

idk even know what compile means lol

Edit~~~~ im king of the noobie ot owners... but know how to put on a good show

Back