• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

More RPG aspect proposal. VIP Proposal, etc

The Onee

Reaction score
I think the pvp system is great on here, now I think to bring in even more people on this ot, I think the map needs some more custom hunting areas, (not just for vip people). some more custom creatures, some more quests\bosses that take team work to kill.

For vip, I think to make it even more... idk the word.. attractive? to buy, I think VIP people should receive an additional 10% exp while hunting, kinda like on real tibia, people who r premmy get 2 hours of 50% more exp, but.. I think on here.. people should get more like, 100% more exp, IF ur vip. The lvling wouldnt be out of control, cuz when you think about it, it still takes quite abit to lvl..

or say like... for lvl 100-150, you get 10x exp, but vips of that lvl, get 20x exp, ya know wat im saying??

idk, im just ranking, hopefully ull reply to this.

Back