• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PHP My Acc Bugs

Reaction score
de.png

Whenever you start the server page it loads with these options open.I already cleared the cache and cookies and no.Does anyone know where to fix this in myacc?

Solution
Seems there is no forum menu category, causing error on your site.

Edit templates/tibiacom/index.php

Replace:
Code:
 menus = "news=1&account=0&community=0&library=0&forum=0&shops=0&charactertrade=0&";

With:
Code:
 menus = "news=1&account=0&community=0&library=0&shops=0&charactertrade=0&";

Tell me if it worked, because I am not sure about this fix.
I know this is a bug, just press F12 and go to 'Network', then check 'Disable Cache', which should return to the normal site, images, menu and other things.

This 'Disable Cache' option will not save some things like images, websites, etc. It's like a cookie, you know. It was just deactivated and it's already solved

OK. I did the test and the first time I opened all the menus appeared open. But when I updated using F5 only those that were before.

If you want to check my website is empire-global.net

you can minimize them but when the page is updated they are open again.

Seems there is no forum menu category, causing error on your site.

Edit templates/tibiacom/index.php

Replace:
Code:
 menus = "news=1&account=0&community=0&library=0&forum=0&shops=0&charactertrade=0&";

With:
Code:
 menus = "news=1&account=0&community=0&library=0&shops=0&charactertrade=0&";

Tell me if it worked, because I am not sure about this fix.

Solution
Back