• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My homepage. Orkhz.no-ip.org

Orkhz

Reaction score
I've been fixing some stuff on my homepage, not that big changes but still I think it looks pretty darn good right now. What do you guys think? :)

ztvgj.png

It looks good, but you should most definitely change the slogan text.

Anyway, why do you add copyright text to prevent people from stealing the layout when you link to the actual website? XD Where it is in fact easier to get a copy of it.

I just added it cuz it looks more professional ;)

Haha okay.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I did not mean that you should change the actual slogan, but merely the effects on it.

Last edited:
It's ok. But the menu is pretty strange, is it an attempt to center the text? It would be better if the menutext would be more "systematic".

Also, don't you think that your signature is stupid? Since it's fake and all? :D

It's ok. But the menu is pretty strange, is it an attempt to center the text? It would be better if the menutext would be more "systematic".

Also, don't you think that your signature is stupid? Since it's fake and all? :D

About the menu text, I'll change it. Never seen it actually

And the signature, haha that's just a stupid thing I made. I was bored ^_^

About the menu text, I'll change it. Never seen it actually

And the signature, haha that's just a stupid thing I made. I was bored ^_^

Don't get me wrong, the signature is nice. But as long as it's fake I hate em xd

Please rehost image when u've changed the menu.

Look's great, colours could be changed a bit and maybe a nicer font. Good idea watermarking it, the advertisement on the side was nicely made.

I've been fixing some stuff on my homepage, not that big changes but still I think it looks pretty darn good right now. What do you guys think? :)

ztvgj.png

How come that i cant get into the website??? The only thing that i do is just waiting for the page to open...but no results :S

Back