• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My ideas - Your opinions!

manix11

Always MAD
Reaction score
Hello!
After years playing tibia ( especially custom servers ) i starts to learn lua and do some mapping ( which i can show u later )
I have tons of ideas and just gonna post there here one by one and im kindly asking for ur opinions

So, the deal is i was wonderwing about CURSES, yeah, u heard me, curses can be made from items combinations ( most of them gonna be rare ) after making them at special places ( ofc to get there u need to beat lots of strong monsters ) after making such a curse players would be able to use it on others ( i guess they will be special rune with x1 use ) and heres my question :

Is it possible to make a curse which makes other players :

- Lowers % exp gained from monsters for certain days
- LOwers their HP/MANA pool . HP/MANA REGEN
- LOwers skills/Magic level
- Simply muting them on all chats

?

Second queestion : is it possible to make raid that would make all npcs from town change to battle stage and fight by your side for certain time, i want raids to be something speciall and scarry, imagine, whole town ( without depot ) is just full of monsters, npcs fights, players fights, they can even enter houses and just try to steal items.

Maybe just, too much of my imagination, but hey, thats just 2 of my crazy ideas, and im just wondering if this is possible to do, so im asking scipters and guys who are smart enough to tell me that!
REgards

PS - working on my grammar so much, but this isnt good i guess :oops:

Back