• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My OT Blog - Who is destroying the old school community?

Very interesting, all this stuff has not been known to me when I was a gamemaster on Narozia.

Haha interesting story about Ryan. If I must say though the centre alignment really annoys me :S

Im trying to figuare out who exactly is in possesion of the stolen cip files. So far im pretty sure its;

Dennis aka Toor
Remere
griZzm0
sim0ne
Iryont

How is it even possible to come in possession of the actual cip files? Did someone within the cipsoft company leak the files or sold them? :O

How is it even possible to come in possession of the actual cip files? Did someone within the cipsoft company leak the files or sold them? :O
Dennis pretended to be Cipsoft
Called up hosting company that hosted tibia at the time
Said something to pretend to be Cipsoft and was given the files

I think.

I used to be tibianews staff in 06 and i remember there was an article about the leak, but it happened llike 1-2 years after the 7.7 update, now its deleted. In fact, every aspect of that leak got deleted of supported cipsoft fan websites. I think they made them do it.

Everyone who knows Dennis know that he called the dedicated center and he told em that someone is hacking their email and changed the email to something similar to CIPs one. And then when he got acces he made an NPC which sold him all raries which werent enable to get, such as MLS, GHELM,WINGED HELMET, Softies etc.... I guess hes still the richest on tibia with havin 3+ GHelms on Balera and full Amazon set on Magera.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone who knows Dennis know that he called the dedicated center and he told em that someone is hacking their email and changed the email to something similar to CIPs one. And then when he got acces he made an NPC which sold him all raries which werent enable to get, such as MLS, GHELM,WINGED HELMET, Softies etc.... I guess hes still the richest on tibia with havin 3+ GHelms on Balera and full Amazon set on Magera.

He's such a clever lil' bastard.

IMO, an interview with Dennis would be the most interesting. Considering it's the only one that actually involves cipsoft.

I can already tell you guys since I got lots of contact with him. He quitted watchin OTland - Tibia - MSN on his "tibia, buissness accounts" He's given out his facebook & his personal mail and skype to peoples he trusts. He started to work at an engeneering company for 2-3 weeks ago(?) so I can already tell you that an interview with Dennis is like gettin a million on the lottery ( 1/10000000000)

edit:

This does not simply mean that we cant get in touch with him, since I am pretty sure someone else than just me got contact with him (.3lite) etc.

Would definitely be interesting to see Dennis's side of things about this subject. I've heard a bit about it but would like to know the concrete facts.

Im trying to figuare out who exactly is in possesion of the stolen cip files. So far im pretty sure its;

Dennis aka Toor
Remere
griZzm0
sim0ne
Iryont

just small offtopic, ive got a part of em and I can exchange with someone who have got sth else;D

Back