• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My server has gone bananas

HelteraOTp0wns

Reaction score
My server is totally fked up
after i changed some items in movements.xml

When i walk into portals, nothing happens, its like the portal is just a normal ground tile and my items armors weapons etc.
isnt working at all, like my bow doesnt atk and when i "look" at it, instead of saying: You see a crossbow (atk: etc... it just says You see an item of type 8172 (example)

So as i said all this happened after i changed armors and stuff in movements.xml

please somebody help to this i use very much time on my server and i made lots of spells and custom mobs etc. so i dont wanna lose it (FUCK) :mad:

what you did wrong, was you saved the xml wrong... Ive done this myself stupidly at like 2am all stoned... I'll open a monster for example King Banor and then after going back and forth saving it sometimes my Notepad++ will have it as "Any File Type" make sure you put it back to .XML

to fix your problem i suggest going back to your original distro, and reloading the movements.xml

Oh and is this Madmike?, hope i helped you i could be wrong.. if i am oh well if im right, glad i helped someone.

let me explain a bit:

You have an error in your items.xml , Server is trying to load items.xml & error popup so he doesn't load it up & you have messed items names.

Parse error ,you forgot > or /> or something like that in items.xml

if that would be the problem, then an error message would accure when i run my server, but it doesnt, my server loads up and i am able to log in and stuff, but as i said in my first post, items are not working and teleports not either, if i had missed a > or /> or something, the server wouldnt load at all :S

@up
it seems like you uploaded screwed .rar

ayucgj.png

Last edited:
Back