• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Sprites Are Offset?

dangerangel2140

Reaction score
So here's the deal: I'm planning on redoing *all* of the sprites, making them all flat, bird's-eye-view, 2D; rather than the 45 degree angle that RL Tibia is so known for.

When I added the sprites in for an outfit, I noticed that the player stood a little off-set, to the left, rather than center. The sprites that I replaced the outfit with *are* in fact centered. So I thought maybe it was just me because I wasn't used to the flat 2D vs. the 45 angle. To compare, I literally pasted the *exact* same sprite for the outfit over to the sprites for a cave rat. And this is what I got...

15n17b9.png

As you can see: My player is actually to the left as I thought, AND a little higher up. The cave rat's sprite, however, is perfect. (as far as alignment goes)

Does anyone have any idea as to why this is happening?? Any help would be appreciated, and I'm sorry if this is the wrong spot or I coded the image wrong. Thanks~

Back