• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Spriting Attempts

Made some new floors.. Will make a few more variations soon

m1[ovT.png
JstF9l.png

How it looks:
y-PPNi.png

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Made a centre tile for something.. Am in process of creating a floor tile to match.. Just trying different patterns etc
0zsm6.gif

I like the tiles bro, the animated one especially. Could be used as a teleport tile with movementscript because it kind of looks like something that it would do :p

Thanks bro, you can use it if u want.. Needs touching up a bit but yh ^^
N im gonna map suttin for tjenn tonight, like the rest of the forest-maybe some of the underground caves of the beach/coast ^^ will have like 4h to mapping tonight ^^

Currently at new house sortin electrics out- puttin in a few spurs etc

Made some walls.. A dark marble style.

Unfinished, need a few touches for the joins and edges etc but i'll do it another time when i finish the rest of the walls.
JL7QRQ.png
GjfnjC.png
mvZOHC.png

Try make some run-down version's, and possibly add a Beige color to it, like the Greek styled pillars, would certainly help to map things with a Greek style

bump - made these this morning
kTUoby.png
Some sort of blade

ESEOil.png
Some vampiric shield.. was gonna make the red glow in a blood shimmering animation but cba XD

long time since u post on ur trhead :D

love the sword, the shield looks a tad weird but is good :p

They aren't good tbh, been almost 9 years since I last drew anything like this.. And I just used a standard pencil
E9B48615-1DA3-4C19-A3D3-3C071D2AD0EC-722-000001289D3D7200.jpg

And

66666E03-FC0B-4A46-8F93-FEA5905AD1D4-722-000001289947C5A4.jpg

Great Job on third dog. Some training with your manual skill and it's gonna be fantastic ;)

Back