• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Spriting Attempts

Haha comment on the sword!!! And ill release a new item tomorrow

Not much activity from me on here but bumping with the vampire sword (inspired by another from memory)

z7lF9.png

Last edited:
not much activity from me on here but bumping with the vampire sword (inspired by another from memory)

z7lf9.png

maor cammuntz :>

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm i still need to sort the shading on the grey areas as i rushed these tbh. Will edit them again tonight. For now gonna show you :D

Remember all my sprites are free to use. I don't even care about credit. I'd rather you steal the whole sprite than do a rip off :p

noDcS1.png

no because it goes over your head.. Like most helmets... The whole of the bottom would be open.. How do you think people can wear a motorcycle helmet lol? Same thing.

love the vamp sword.. the helmet, its hard to tell the back of teh helmet from the front, it probably needs more contrast

Yh i agree as stated the shading isn't quite finished i will sort it another time ty

maor cammuntz :>

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm i still need to sort the shading on the grey areas as i rushed these tbh. Will edit them again tonight. For now gonna show you :D

Remember all my sprites are free to use. I don't even care about credit. I'd rather you steal the whole sprite than do a rip off :p

noDcS1.png

Next page

- - - Updated - - -

Not much activity from me on here but bumping with the vampire sword (inspired by another from memory)

z7lF9.png

nextpage

you could post some monster groupings just to see them how they will walk and everything, I kinda love that idea x)

Well maybe- they would be exactly the same as with 1 tho the middle/back 1 may have trouble against walls unless it is tightly packed. Tho flying monsters would be fine so you could do swarms etc :).

Well since i started today, yh. Lol and the majoirty of those i did at 3AM as you can see by my op time :p
And the only ones i noticed are not outlined are the shield and like my very first swords lol.
I just use white to outline since it fits the sword it is, for instance, my christmas sword.
It doesn't HAVE to be outlined with black.

And yes i will keep practicing, but if i managed to get like this in a day then maybe in a week i shall conquer the world. >:3

EDIT: New images

better than my first attempt lol
SHIDL3.png

gfd.png

DAGGER.png

SIMPLE.png

The base of this was originally created by Xkuzirashi And edited into a flag rider.

horse.png

The horse is my favorite!

Lol very early attempts when i started out. :p i did all my sprites on ms paint until my recent stuff

Back