• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Spriting Attempts

2RR7N2.png

My angel attempt. Like my second outfit ever, i am releasing this because i will still edit it and i will not release the other dirctions/ animations. It is also out of 32x32 sizing. This is because i will eventually make a bigger version at 64x64 and it will be flying

Blue eyes? btw work a bit on the perspective of the body, shield and legs :p The sword looks good tho :)

Perspective should be fine... Considering it was edited ontop of female citizen (following the same angle) only issue i spotted was as you said about the shield, i will move up and tilt slightly. It will be flying so legs won't move much. Wings will tho. And i used the blue eyes because it's an angel :> i tried the darker blue but it made it look scary. Angels aren't scary :>

It is unfinished but i posted what i did anyway - as i said i will not be posting an update of this also.

I mostly ment the breasts from the body and from the legs the red thing.

the red thing is meant to be there , but yh just realised with the breasts, cheers, i might re upload the small fixes, but the finished sprite no :>

I ment it is not in the right perspective, not if it's ment to be there :p

No i mean its meant to be at that angle because it isn't finished :p there will be another set of wings and the red thing will move as it is flapped. Meh i'll have a look into it :p stop nit picking :> hahaha
agter all i think my second monster isn't bad

Hmm took on board some of the comments, could of probably spent another 10-20 minutes tweaking it but this is the result regardless.

I know it is choppy, i made it like that for the reason if you want it you must put work in yourself to correct it.

Just so you get the idea i made it into a gif.

I have not added a second pair of wings on it yet, this will be done another time but as stated i wont release the final version since it will feature within my server and i want the final sprite to literally be specific to my server only.

yK0EkR.gif

Hmm took on board some of the comments, could of probably spent another 10-20 minutes tweaking it but this is the result regardless.

I know it is choppy, i made it like that for the reason if you want it you must put work in yourself to correct it.

Just so you get the idea i made it into a gif.

I have not added a second pair of wings on it yet, this will be done another time but as stated i wont release the final version since it will feature within my server and i want the final sprite to literally be specific to my server only.

yK0EkR.gif

Well edited this

This is the shield that will be rewarded to the beta players of my server as a token of gratitude for the support they offer!

Uim_H9.png
Though i seem to hate the black outline on the bottom of the sprite but idk. Ingame it will probably look fine.

Gorganheim Dragons are the most feared dragons in all the realm. They are black in colour with a horn on their head and down their tails. They are known for having a tough armour like skin and their fierce, aggressive behaviour. Though the rest of the dragons can be tamed; these beasts to date, have never had a successful attempt and those who managed to ride it; could not control this beast!

Misunderstood?
Maybe. A menace? Most likely. A Threat? Most definately!

The relics state that only a being of
pure heart can tame a beast with a black heart. But until that day, man will continue to hunt these beasts and fashion equipment out of their very hides!

The result being a shield of such strength it holds a great value among the land.
o4DGWD.png

A few edits needed... yeah, but i will do this later, i only posted it now because i probably wouldn't at a later date.
Still criticism is wanted.

Been a while since i sprited last, nevermind been active on here..

Made this today; it's free to use.

I call it Trinity Blade: => One day i may add an animation to it :D
aOSG3[.png

- - - Updated - - -

Might fade the inner outline a bit to blend more since the outline seems abit dark.. idk

you suck. [Short you suck more :)]

~~:p jk keep training yo'~~

Made some new floors.. Will make a few more variations soon

m1[ovT.png
JstF9l.png

How it looks:
y-PPNi.png

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Made a centre tile for something.. Am in process of creating a floor tile to match.. Just trying different patterns etc
0zsm6.gif

Made some new floors.. Will make a few more variations soon

m1[ovT.png
JstF9l.png

How it looks:
y-PPNi.png

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Made a centre tile for something.. Am in process of creating a floor tile to match.. Just trying different patterns etc
0zsm6.gif

Bump

Back