[MyAAC][Plugin] Gesior Shop System

somyoshi

Reaction score
I installed the plugin but when I click on ADD item on shop I receive this return:

HTTP ERROR 500

My question is: Do I already have the Gesior tables in my database before install MyAAC?

I have TFS 1.3
Just drop z_shop_offer and apply the plugin again!

d0gw4r

Reaction score
How can I easy add or remove categories from Shop Offer page?

- Edit

I found it in /phpmyadmin

Last edited:

d0gw4r

Reaction score
Why do my shop items are sent to my backpack, instead of mail box or store box? How to change it?

Hitman94

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
My suggestion go search who you need add tables i sql or friendly_urls i dont remember how to fix you must go search i otland this problem no one time moved.

d0gw4r

Reaction score
I also want to know,

Why the 'other' category isn't shown in the categories menu? And how can I change those names in the menu? I changed the "premium Account" to "House Decoration" and their names are different.

And when I add more categories in phpmyadmin, they don't appear in that menu in the right side, only on the below menu. As the following print...

anyeor

Reaction score
yes, myacc is thrash cuz when ilt code review i find a lot of bugs..

d0gw4r

Reaction score
Nah you just need some configurations. If you want to add in others just add it trough database. Change offer_type to 'others' or how ever its called
View attachment 36923
I did it and doesn't worked for me...
Items that I add with tag 'others' in my SQL server database just doesn't appear on MyAAC website.

SixNine

Reaction score
I did it and doesn't worked for me...
Items that I add with tag 'others' in my SQL server database just doesn't appear on MyAAC website.
Hmm maybe slawkens will fix it i dont know since i paid for my myacc shop system the person who edited this shop system told me that it was terribly made. But if im not wrong for me it worked with trash condition so if slawknes wont fix it you can find people that might do it for 5-10eu or for free if you ask them nice :D

d0gw4r

Reaction score
Hmm maybe slawkens will fix it i dont know since i paid for my myacc shop system the person who edited this shop system told me that it was terribly made. But if im not wrong for me it worked with trash condition so if slawknes wont fix it you can find people that might do it for 5-10eu or for free if you ask them nice :D
And I think that MyAAC was the best website that I've ever used... '-'
But I liked it, the only bug that I found until now was that shop.

I don't know if it's already possible, but I'd like to ask @slawkens to put, some way, a backup system of the website, just in case of any accident.
A few days ago I needed to reinstall MyACC in my machine and I loose all my configurations, news, articles, etc. I'd to have an option that allow my to reinstall MyAAC trough a backup file.

d0gw4r

Reaction score
Hi,

Someone made a donation through the PagSeguro method, I received the confirmation of the payment on my e-mail, but the points aren't being delivered to the person account, my database just shows that is paid, but isn't delivering the points to the accounts.

As my admin account has points, I tested it when I use them in the shop the items arrive, and they are arriving in the game normally, the only problem is with the delivery of the points itself when someone makes me a donation.

Take a look,

I configured everything and checked it again in my /html folder.

This is my PagSeguro configuration in /plugins/gesior-shop-system/config.php directory.

PHP:
/**

PagSeguro configuration
*/
$config['pagseguro'] = array(
'enabled' => true,
'email' => '[email protected]',
'environment' => 'production', // production, sandbox
'token' => array(
'production' => 'HIDE',
'sandbox' => '',
),
'urlRedirect' => '?subtopic=points&action=final', // default should be good
'productName' => 'Premium Points', // or Coins
'productValue' => 1.00,
'doublePoints' => false, // should points be doubled? for example: for 5 points donated you become 10.
'options' => array( // cost => points/coins
'5,00' => 5,
'10,00' => 10,
'20,00' => 20,
'40,00' => 40,
'60,00' => 60,
'120,00' => 120,
)
);
What could be wrong now?

It appears on pagseguro_transactions table, but isn't delivering points to the account who donated.

Last edited:

SixNine

Reaction score
Hi,

Someone made a donation through the PagSeguro method, I received the confirmation of the payment on my e-mail, but the points aren't being delivered to the person account, my database just shows that is paid, but isn't delivering the points to the accounts.

As my admin account has points, I tested it when I use them in the shop the items arrive, and they are arriving in the game normally, the only problem is with the delivery of the points itself when someone makes me a donation.

Take a look,

I configured everything and checked it again in my /html folder.

This is my PagSeguro configuration in /plugins/gesior-shop-system/config.php directory.

PHP:
/**

PagSeguro configuration
*/
$config['pagseguro'] = array(
'enabled' => true,
'email' => '[email protected]',
'environment' => 'production', // production, sandbox
'token' => array(
'production' => 'HIDE',
'sandbox' => '',
),
'urlRedirect' => '?subtopic=points&action=final', // default should be good
'productName' => 'Premium Points', // or Coins
'productValue' => 1.00,
'doublePoints' => false, // should points be doubled? for example: for 5 points donated you become 10.
'options' => array( // cost => points/coins
'5,00' => 5,
'10,00' => 10,
'20,00' => 20,
'40,00' => 40,
'60,00' => 60,
'120,00' => 120,
)
);
What could be wrong now?

It appears on pagseguro_transactions table, but isn't delivering points to the account who donated.

View attachment 36952
Try
apt-get install php5-curl
then
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Totten

Reaction score
@slawkens How do I add a new category in the shop? I do not want to use the Addons / Mounts category, but I want to add a new one, but I can not. Would you help me?

StreamSide

Joseluis Gonzalez
Support Team
Reaction score
yes, myacc is thrash cuz when ilt code review i find a lot of bugs..
just because you say something it doesnt means its true, I can surely say that you cant even code something so maybe those bugs are just simply web console errors, you must be a hacker with chrome data inspector.
Because someone who knows how to code will do a PR and update the wrong code like any webdev would do.
Example. fix sql injection (resolves #4) by gpedro · Pull Request #9 · marcomoa/gesior-aac (https://github.com/marcomoa/gesior-aac/pull/9/files)