• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] Gesior Shop System

How can I easy add or remove categories from Shop Offer page?

- Edit

I found it in /phpmyadmin

Why do my shop items are sent to my backpack, instead of mail box or store box? How to change it?

Last edited by a moderator:
My suggestion go search who you need add tables i sql or friendly_urls i dont remember how to fix you must go search i otland this problem no one time moved.

I also want to know,

Why the 'other' category isn't shown in the categories menu? And how can I change those names in the menu? I changed the "premium Account" to "House Decoration" and their names are different.

And when I add more categories in phpmyadmin, they don't appear in that menu in the right side, only on the below menu. As the following print...

yes, myacc is thrash cuz when ilt code review i find a lot of bugs..

Nah you just need some configurations. If you want to add in others just add it trough database. Change offer_type to 'others' or how ever its called
View attachment 36923

I did it and doesn't worked for me...
Items that I add with tag 'others' in my SQL server database just doesn't appear on MyAAC website.

I did it and doesn't worked for me...
Items that I add with tag 'others' in my SQL server database just doesn't appear on MyAAC website.
Hmm maybe slawkens will fix it i dont know since i paid for my myacc shop system the person who edited this shop system told me that it was terribly made. But if im not wrong for me it worked with trash condition so if slawknes wont fix it you can find people that might do it for 5-10eu or for free if you ask them nice :D

Hmm maybe slawkens will fix it i dont know since i paid for my myacc shop system the person who edited this shop system told me that it was terribly made. But if im not wrong for me it worked with trash condition so if slawknes wont fix it you can find people that might do it for 5-10eu or for free if you ask them nice :D

And I think that MyAAC was the best website that I've ever used... '-'
But I liked it, the only bug that I found until now was that shop.

I don't know if it's already possible, but I'd like to ask @slawkens to put, some way, a backup system of the website, just in case of any accident.
A few days ago I needed to reinstall MyACC in my machine and I loose all my configurations, news, articles, etc. I'd to have an option that allow my to reinstall MyAAC trough a backup file.

Hi,

Someone made a donation through the PagSeguro method, I received the confirmation of the payment on my e-mail, but the points aren't being delivered to the person account, my database just shows that is paid, but isn't delivering the points to the accounts.

As my admin account has points, I tested it when I use them in the shop the items arrive, and they are arriving in the game normally, the only problem is with the delivery of the points itself when someone makes me a donation.

Take a look,

I configured everything and checked it again in my /html folder.

This is my PagSeguro configuration in /plugins/gesior-shop-system/config.php directory.

PHP:
/**

PagSeguro configuration
*/
$config['pagseguro'] = array(
'enabled' => true,
'email' => '[email protected]',
'environment' => 'production', // production, sandbox
'token' => array(
'production' => 'HIDE',
'sandbox' => '',
),
'urlRedirect' => '?subtopic=points&action=final', // default should be good
'productName' => 'Premium Points', // or Coins
'productValue' => 1.00,
'doublePoints' => false, // should points be doubled? for example: for 5 points donated you become 10.
'options' => array( // cost => points/coins
'5,00' => 5,
'10,00' => 10,
'20,00' => 20,
'40,00' => 40,
'60,00' => 60,
'120,00' => 120,
)
);

What could be wrong now?

It appears on pagseguro_transactions table, but isn't delivering points to the account who donated.

Last edited:
Hi,

Someone made a donation through the PagSeguro method, I received the confirmation of the payment on my e-mail, but the points aren't being delivered to the person account, my database just shows that is paid, but isn't delivering the points to the accounts.

As my admin account has points, I tested it when I use them in the shop the items arrive, and they are arriving in the game normally, the only problem is with the delivery of the points itself when someone makes me a donation.

Take a look,

I configured everything and checked it again in my /html folder.

This is my PagSeguro configuration in /plugins/gesior-shop-system/config.php directory.

PHP:
/**

PagSeguro configuration
*/
$config['pagseguro'] = array(
'enabled' => true,
'email' => '[email protected]',
'environment' => 'production', // production, sandbox
'token' => array(
'production' => 'HIDE',
'sandbox' => '',
),
'urlRedirect' => '?subtopic=points&action=final', // default should be good
'productName' => 'Premium Points', // or Coins
'productValue' => 1.00,
'doublePoints' => false, // should points be doubled? for example: for 5 points donated you become 10.
'options' => array( // cost => points/coins
'5,00' => 5,
'10,00' => 10,
'20,00' => 20,
'40,00' => 40,
'60,00' => 60,
'120,00' => 120,
)
);

What could be wrong now?

It appears on pagseguro_transactions table, but isn't delivering points to the account who donated.

View attachment 36952
Try
apt-get install php5-curl
then
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

@slawkens How do I add a new category in the shop? I do not want to use the Addons / Mounts category, but I want to add a new one, but I can not. Would you help me?

yes, myacc is thrash cuz when ilt code review i find a lot of bugs..
just because you say something it doesnt means its true, I can surely say that you cant even code something so maybe those bugs are just simply web console errors, you must be a hacker with chrome data inspector.
Because someone who knows how to code will do a PR and update the wrong code like any webdev would do.
Example. fix sql injection (resolves #4) by gpedro · Pull Request #9 · marcomoa/gesior-aac (https://github.com/marcomoa/gesior-aac/pull/9/files)

how do i add a key with action id in it to the shop?
Golden key (2091) action id of the key (26194).

556.png

ok thanks,

in the mean time i will get an normal item and have in-game lever to exchange them until there's a better solution. thanks again! :3

i try to add a "kit" with 2 type of items to the store for the price of one.
have i done something worng because i get only Blue Crystal Shards.
bug.png

also can this warning be tuned down to once every 5 minutes or so?. it's literally every 0.01s and i can't imagine what will happned if i have multiple players get this warning (its also in-game chat for the player himself)
shop warning.png

i did found the line itself but i'm afraid to mess it up.
so i came to it's cretor himself to make sure :3

Lua:
                if(not item_doesnt_exist) then
                    local free_cap = getPlayerFreeCap(cid)
                    if(full_weight <= free_cap) then
                        if(add_item_type == 'container') then
                            local new_container = doCreateItemEx(param3, 1)
                            for x = 1, param4 do
                                doAddContainerItem(new_container, param1, param2)
                            end
                            received_item = doPlayerAddItemEx(cid, new_container)
                        else
                            local new_item = doCreateItemEx(param1, param2)
                            received_item = doPlayerAddItemEx(cid, new_item)
                        end

if(received_item == RETURNVALUE_NOERROR) then
                            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, messageType, "You received >> ".. add_item_name .." << from OTS shop.")
                            doQuery("DELETE FROM [ICODE]z_ots_comunication[/ICODE] WHERE [ICODE]id[/ICODE] = " .. id .. ";")
                            doQuery("UPDATE [ICODE]z_shop_history[/ICODE] SET [ICODE]trans_state[/ICODE]='realized', [ICODE]trans_real[/ICODE]=" .. os.time() .. " WHERE comunication_id = " .. id .. ";")
                            doPlayerSave(cid)
                            added = true
                        else
                            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, messageType, '>> '.. add_item_name ..' << from OTS shop is waiting for you. Please make place for this item in your backpack/hands and wait about '.. interval ..' seconds to get it.')
                        end
                    else
                        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, messageType, '>> '.. add_item_name ..' << from OTS shop is waiting for you. It weight is '.. full_weight ..' oz., you have only '.. free_cap ..' oz. free capacity. Put some items in depot and wait about '.. interval ..' seconds to get it.')
                    end
                end

is it this one?

Lua:
function onThink(interval)
    if(interval > 1000) then
        interval = interval / 1000
    end

Help Please

C++:
[12:14:31.892] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE [ICODE]z_shop_history_item[/ICODE] SET [ICODE]trans_state[/ICODE]='realized', [ICODE]trans_real[/ICODE]=1565190871 WHERE id = 8; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'teste.z_shop_history_item' doesn't exist (1146)

Hello, guys i need help. I'm using pagseguro to donate coins, transaction aproved, but coins don't arrive in account.
Can anyone help me please? thank you!
mdss.jpg
mdss2.jpg

Back