• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] Gesior Shop System

I would like to know, how do I change the name of the shop "vector"? For example, you have Items / Addons / Mounts / Premium Account. I would like to change the name Addons to Skin. Below I will leave a photo as an example. @slawkens Opera Instantâneo_2019-08-22_115037_localhost.png

PHP:
<?php
/**
 * This is shop system taken from Gesior, modified for MyAAC.
 * @name      myaac-gesior-shop-system
 * @author    Gesior <[email protected]>
 * @author    Slawkens <[email protected]>
 * @website   github.com/slawkens/myaac-gesior-shop-system
 * @version   2.1
 */
require_once('../common.php');
require_once(SYSTEM . 'functions.php');
require_once(SYSTEM . 'init.php');
require_once(LIBS . 'shop-system.php');
require_once(PLUGINS . 'gesior-shop-system/config.php');

if(!isset($config['paypal']) || !count($config['paypal']) || !count($config['paypal']['options']))
    die('PayPal disabled.');
$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
require(LIBS . 'paypal.php');

$ipn = new PaypalIPN();

// Use the sandbox endpoint during testing.
if(isset($config['paypal']['use_sandbox']) && $config['paypal']['use_sandbox']) {
    $ipn->useSandbox();
}
$ipn->usePHPCerts();
$verified = $ipn->verifyIPN();
if (!$verified) {
    log_append('paypal_scammer.log', $ip);
    die('Access denied.');
}
$paylist = $config['paypal']['options'];
$custom = stripslashes(trim($_REQUEST['custom']));
$payer_email = $_REQUEST['payer_email'];
$receiver_email = $_REQUEST['receiver_email'];
$business = $_REQUEST['business'];
$payment_status = $_REQUEST['payment_status'];
$payer_status = $_REQUEST['payer_status'];
$mc_gross = $_REQUEST['mc_gross'];
$mc_currency = $_REQUEST['mc_currency'];
$payer_status = $_REQUEST['payer_status'];
$time = date('d.m.Y, H:i');
if(strtolower($payment_status) == 'completed' && $business == $config['paypal']['email']
    && isset($paylist[$mc_gross]) && strtolower($mc_currency) == strtolower($config['paypal']['currency_code']))
{
    $account = new OTS_Account();
    $account->load($custom);
    if($account->isLoaded()) {
        if(add_points($account, $paylist[$mc_gross])) {
            log_append('paypal.log', "$time;$custom;$payer_email;$mc_gross:$mc_currency;$receiver_email;$payment_status;$ip;$business;$payer_status");
        }
    }
}
else
    echo('Error.');
header("HTTP/1.1 200 OK");
?>

how i can add it:

Code:
  if(add_points($account, $paylist[$mc_gross])) {

log_append('paypal.log', "$time;$custom;$payer_email;$mc_gross:$mc_currency;$receiver_email;$payment_status;$ip;$business;$payer_status");

INSERT into store_history SET name = :account, description = "Points ADD From PayPal", coin_amount = :item_count, time = :time ');

I choose to deliver coins, but the shop shows me points.
How to change the product name in website?

1570823971698.png

@ Edit

Solved!

Just have to edit .html.twig files, It wasn't changing until I cleaned chache folder, from system directory.

Last edited:
@slawkens Is there any way to leave the shop with the payment options of pagseguro and paypal and at same time and delivering coins? After I install the Gesior Shop System and then the Pagseguro plugin, I can only have the pagseguro payment option in my website shop.

@slawkens can help me from delet Send me new password and my account name to account e-mail adress.
becouse this notworking and in new shop in not good can fixes that

In which folder can I edit files in which I can order items to game and data for ordering points?

Back