• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now im wondering how i can disable the selection of vocation and make every character created to start as no vocation, it already spawns in rookgaard tho.

PHP:
    // new character config
    'character_samples' => array( // vocations, format: ID_of_vocation => 'Name of Character to copy'
        0 => 'Rook Sample',
        //1 => 'Sorcerer Sample',
        //2 => 'Druid Sample',
        //3 => 'Paladin Sample',
        //4 => 'Knight Sample'

goto htdocs or www config.php

Notice: Undefined index: town in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\admin\players.php on line 176
Any ideas how to fix that? i cant edit players in admin system because of that

Notice: Undefined index: town in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\admin\players.php on line 176
Any ideas how to fix that? i cant edit players in admin system because of that

Did you configured your "towns" in config.php?

thiag0

Can you show how you did it?
I have a similar problem

Here is an example
PHP:
 // town list used when creating character
    // won't be displayed if there is only one item (rookgaard for example)
    'character_towns' => array(1,2),

PHP:
   // list of towns
    // if you use TFS 1.3 with support for 'towns' table in database, then you can ignore this - it will be configured automatically (generated from your .OTBM map)
    'towns' => array(
        1 => 'Thais',
        2 => 'Venore'
    ),

If you want to add more towns, change the array values (example: array(1,2,3,4),) and add the new towns (example: 3 => 'Carlin', etc...) and check that the town matches with the towns you set on Remere's (open your map, and press CTRL+T or go to Map/Edit Towns to see town configuration)...

Here is an example
PHP:
 // town list used when creating character
    // won't be displayed if there is only one item (rookgaard for example)
    'character_towns' => array(1,2),

PHP:
   // list of towns
    // if you use TFS 1.3 with support for 'towns' table in database, then you can ignore this - it will be configured automatically (generated from your .OTBM map)
    'towns' => array(
        1 => 'Thais',
        2 => 'Venore'
    ),

If you want to add more towns, change the array values (example: array(1,2,3,4),) and add the new towns (example: 3 => 'Carlin', etc...) and check that the town matches with the towns you set on Remere's (open your map, and press CTRL+T or go to Map/Edit Towns to see town configuration)...

It works! thank you very much!

@slawkens I have a downgraded TFS 1.3 to run Tibia 8.60 version, made by Nekiro. Would your account creator run without any major issues? I'm trying to get into launching my first OT since the xml database days :p

the MyAAC 0.7.9 only one who allowed to go through stage 4 gave this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting ';' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\functions.php(922) : eval()'d code on line 1

Is there any smooth way to change database? Or would I need an reinstall?

So when I tried reloading monsters to add new monster this happened.

I'm using the sql scheme that came with the installation. Do I need to add "items" to my myaac_monsters?

1608903649399.png

Does this acc support

[7.60-7.72] Latest forgottenserver 1.3. Clean downport. ??​

i got this error:
Fatal error: Declaration of OTS_Base_DB::query($query) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs) in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 77

Does this acc support

i got this error:
Fatal error: Declaration of OTS_Base_DB::query($query) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs) in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 77

Use newest MyAAC.

Does this acc support

i got this error:

Don't use PHP 8.0, because MyAAC is not yet compatible with this version.

Use PHP 7.4/7.3/7.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back