• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.8.13

Good morning, how do I solve this?
error.png

Good morning, how do I solve this?
error.png

slaw:
maybe you could put in the case of having this error. a hyperlink to a documentation to fix in install page

For linux

sudo apt install php-zip

in xampp install old version or php.ini uncomment

;extension=zip

in Uniform Server

php/ edit basic and module--> php module enable/disable / enable zip

Last edited:

slaw:
maybe you could put in the case of having this error. a hyperlink to a documentation in install page

For linux

sudo apt install php-zip

;extension=zip

in Uniform Server

my problem was in xampp, you have solved it, thanks! :3

Has anyone encountered a problem with the account status, namely that although the account has a value > 0 in the accounts.premdays column, the following information is displayed in the account management tab: Free Account

1.JPG

2.JPG
am i looking at the wrong value? Thanks in advance for the hints.

The problem has been solved, apparently only when you create a character on your account and log in to the game, the lastday column is filled with value and the system correctly displays information about the premium account

Last edited:
Has anyone encountered a problem with the account status, namely that although the account has a value > 0 in the accounts.premdays column, the following information is displayed in the account management tab: Free Account

View attachment 77197

View attachment 77198
am i looking at the wrong value? Thanks in advance for the hints.

Yes, because premdays is not only value needed to be modified. You need to set "lastday" too. It should be set to current unix timestamp.

slaw:
maybe you could put in the case of having this error. a hyperlink to a documentation to fix in install page

For linux

sudo apt install php-zip

;extension=zip

in Uniform Server

Thanks, I've added new docs page - Troubleshooting - MyAAC (https://docs.my-aac.org/troubleshooting)

will work with tfs 1.2 ? 8.0
yes the only modification you have to do is

PS: maybe myacc 0.9 should incorporate an if function for versions below ¿8.40? that allows only acc with numbers

Hello,

the demos are working again, there was a small break since yesterday, cause I migrated from Ubuntu 20.04 to 22.04, which includes newer PHP 8.1, which was required to run latest myaac.

One change - now you login by email on the Latest News - Forgotten (https://next.my-aac.org), so to login as admin just use:
email address: [email protected]
password: admin

As always, you are free to destroy anything. We got backup ;)

I invite you to test the new settings interface - what do you think?
1692793171797.png

How can icons be added to ACC / Layout, which for example are in bootstrap?
I saw somewhere an OT based on MyACC and it had such icons.
I after typing e.g. <i class="fa fa-user"></i> does not get icons :C

Second question. Whoes have carousel witch images for MyACC?

How can icons be added to ACC / Layout, which for example are in bootstrap?
I saw somewhere an OT based on MyACC and it had such icons.
I after typing e.g. <i class="fa fa-user"></i> does not get icons :C

Second question. Whoes have carousel witch images for MyACC?

I answered him by PM. I will post the message here so more users can use it.

First you need to add this somewhere to your template:
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/6.4.2/css/all.min.css">

Then you can copy code for icons and paste where you want:

I saw people talking about myacc 0.8.7.., but the most recent one I can find for download is 0.8.13

"Good day, I would like to see if this could be included among the 'Plugins' to add. It's a section for the website where you can add pages designed using BBCode or some kind of formatting for people who don't know programming. This can be used to add informative pages like dungeon guides, game history, event guides, etc. This is a request from my perspective as someone who knows nothing about programming. Thank you for reading."

"Good day, I would like to see if this could be included among the 'Plugins' to add. It's a section for the website where you can add pages designed using BBCode or some kind of formatting for people who don't know programming. This can be used to add informative pages like dungeon guides, game history, event guides, etc. This is a request from my perspective as someone who knows nothing about programming. Thank you for reading."

It's already possible in Admin Panel -> Pages.

You can add page using WYSIWYG editor (TinyMCE).

Just make sure you check TinyMCE checkbox like shown on the picture:
1697282633272.png
Post automatically merged:

I saw people talking about myacc 0.8.7.., but the most recent one I can find for download is 0.8.13

0.8.13 is newer than 0.8.7, so just use that one! :)

It's already possible in Admin Panel -> Pages.

You can add page using WYSIWYG editor (TinyMCE).

Just make sure you check TinyMCE checkbox like shown on the picture:
View attachment 79238
Post automatically merged:

0.8.13 is newer than 0.8.7, so just use that one! :)

I have these, but none of them can be seen, only the downloads one can be seen. All the others are being done exactly like that, the downloads page, but still, they are not visible. What could I be doing wrong?

pages.png

I have these, but none of them can be seen, only the downloads one can be seen. All the others are being done exactly like that, the downloads page, but still, they are not visible. What could I be doing wrong?

pages.png

There was small issue with displaying those pages in previous version of MyAAC, it was fixed in v0.8.12. Make sure you are using this version.

There was small issue with displaying those pages in previous version of MyAAC, it was fixed in v0.8.12. Make sure you are using this version.
oh! Thank you very much! I had version 8.11, I changed it and it works fine! <3 <3

It has been fixed in v0.8.12, make sure you are using this version.
I fixed The issue, for those WHO still got The old version just need to go in to pages in The folder itself and add a filen called "name" and just leave it empty

Back