• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.8.13

When the myaac installation is finishing, the error appears...

1698548030225.png

Last edited:
Try remove config.local.php and follow the installation again. Do you still have same error?

Yes, it has been done several times, deleted all the files and installed again and the error still persists

My server is 13.21 - Canary

Last edited:
Hello, I use xampp and I can't create an account, it keeps showing "An account with this name already exists." I'm sure it's not busy logging in :D
Post automatically merged:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'id' cannot be null in C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:86 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(86): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #1 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_DB_PDOQuery.php(11): OTS_Base_DB->doQuery('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #2 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\includes\functions.php(8): OTS_Base_DB->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #3 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\tools\7-finish.php(32): query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #4 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\tools\7-finish.php(38): insert_sample_if_not_exist(Array) #5 {main}
PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'id' cannot be null in C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:86 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(86): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #1 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_DB_PDOQuery.php(11): OTS_Base_DB->doQuery('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #2 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\includes\functions.php(8): OTS_Base_DB->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #3 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\tools\7-finish.php(32): query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #4 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\tools\7-finish.php(39): insert_sample_if_not_exist(Array) #5 {main}
PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'id' cannot be null in C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:86 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(86): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #1 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_DB_PDOQuery.php(11): OTS_Base_DB->doQuery('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #2 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\includes\functions.php(8): OTS_Base_DB->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #3 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\tools\7-finish.php(32): query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #4 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\tools\7-finish.php(40): insert_sample_if_not_exist(Array) #5 {main}
PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'id' cannot be null in C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:86 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(86): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #1 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_DB_PDOQuery.php(11): OTS_Base_DB->doQuery('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #2 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\includes\functions.php(8): OTS_Base_DB->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #3 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\tools\7-finish.php(32): query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #4 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\tools\7-finish.php(41): insert_sample_if_not_exist(Array) #5 {main}
PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'id' cannot be null in C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:86 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(86): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #1 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_DB_PDOQuery.php(11): OTS_Base_DB->doQuery('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #2 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\includes\functions.php(8): OTS_Base_DB->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #3 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\tools\7-finish.php(32): query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #4 C:\xampppppppp\htdocs\install\tools\7-finish.php(42): insert_sample_if_not_exist(Array) #5 {main}
Cannot load file C:/Users/zanet/OneDrive/Pulpit/Nowy folder (8)/SabrehavenServer-38-introduce-8-0-support/data/items/items.xml
Error: Cannot load monsters.xml. File is invalid. More info in system/logs/error.log file.
Wystąpił problem podczas ładowania NPCs
Error: Cannot load spells.xml. File is invalid. More info in system/logs/error.log file.
Wystąpił problem podczas ładowania miast. Trzeba będzie je skonfigurować manualnie.
Cannot load file C:/Users/zanet/OneDrive/Pulpit/Nowy folder (8)/SabrehavenServer-38-introduce-8-0-support/data/weapons/weapons.xml

Hello, I recently migrated to myacc, more updated and more protected, and I don't regret it "at least not yet" hahaha, I wanted to know how I can add the guild wars page using your plugin, my server already has the system running 100%, and I wanted to Also know how to change the following button:

1700002015745.png

I want that when the person clicks on join tibia they go straight to another link and not to the page where they create the account. I already tried changing the html.twig code but even changing the code there the function does not change, it continues going to the create page. account.

Remembering that this banner was the newly edited banner and I only edited the banner and wanted to change the redirects of the pages instead of clicking there and going to the create account page I wanted it to go to another link, example as the banner itself was already there whatsapp group.

Could you please help me by showing me the path so my change can be completed?

Hello, I recently migrated to myacc, more updated and more protected, and I don't regret it "at least not yet" hahaha, I wanted to know how I can add the guild wars page using your plugin, my server already has the system running 100%, and I wanted to Also know how to change the following button:

View attachment 80002

I want that when the person clicks on join tibia they go straight to another link and not to the page where they create the account. I already tried changing the html.twig code but even changing the code there the function does not change, it continues going to the create page. account.

Remembering that this banner was the newly edited banner and I only edited the banner and wanted to change the redirects of the pages instead of clicking there and going to the create account page I wanted it to go to another link, example as the banner itself was already there whatsapp group.

Could you please help me by showing me the path so my change can be completed?
Did you clean your cache and updated the site?1700049148989.png

It's late, but I will try to describe security vulnerabilities I found recently:

1) XSS in BugTracker
You visit bug tracker, hacker can login on your account. This works only if you - as admin - logs into bug tracker and there is malicious report/code from user.

The fix is here:

2) XSS in forum, same as 1), but this time on forum. It is enough that you visit a malicious forum thread with your admin account.

There are 2 fixes:
here: Fix forum XSS · slawkens/myaac@d1bc63d (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac/commit/d1bc63d07ad88a143358cacd2c417891eea74dcc)
and here: Fix XSS in forum · slawkens/myaac@55dbade (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac/commit/55dbade8d5280c5baed45e5f7ebc3613b8e9b9e8)

There is also 3) bug, but a bit smaller. One user can steal another session from user, if they login on the same computer.

And the fix: Prevent session fixation · slawkens/myaac@483155c (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac/commit/483155cf4c1e3068aaee0d44541dfa61f6223379)

I advice all the users to apply those 3 fixed immediately! Otherwise hacker can gain access to your account and do whatever he wants!

I am also going to release a fixed version of MyAAC ASAP.

I want to hold you on the safe side, if something more will be found, I will post fixes ASAP.

Last edited:
It's late, but I will try to describe security vulnerabilities I found recently:

1) XSS in BugTracker
You visit bug tracker, hacker can login on your account. This works only if you - as admin - logs into bug tracker and there is malicious report/code from user.

The fix is here:

2) XSS in forum, same as 1), but this time on forum. It is enough that you visit a malicious forum thread with your admin account.

There are 2 fixes:
here: Fix forum XSS · slawkens/myaac@d1bc63d (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac/commit/d1bc63d07ad88a143358cacd2c417891eea74dcc)
and here: Fix XSS in forum · slawkens/myaac@55dbade (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac/commit/55dbade8d5280c5baed45e5f7ebc3613b8e9b9e8)

There is also 3) bug, but a bit smaller. One user can steal another session from user, if they login on the same computer.

And the fix: Prevent session fixation · slawkens/myaac@483155c (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac/commit/483155cf4c1e3068aaee0d44541dfa61f6223379)

I advice all the users to apply those 3 fixed immediately! Otherwise hacker can gain access to your account and do whatever he wants!

I want to hold you on the safe side, if something more will be found, I will post fixes ASAP.
Thank you for the update. Looking forward to using the fixed version.

1) XSS in BugTracker

The fix is here:

There are 2 fixes:

Thank you very much, what updates will be coming out for the plugin shop?

Hi,
Problem:
In the Admin Panel you cannot search for accounts that are numbers (editor).

If we have an account for example: motomobo2 - OK.
If there are only numbers: 578921 - DOES NOT WORK.

Question:
Is it possible to implement the addition of premium points in the editor by a character's nickname rather than his account number?

Hi,
Problem:
In the Admin Panel you cannot search for accounts that are numbers (editor).

If we have an account for example: motomobo2 - OK.
If there are only numbers: 578921 - DOES NOT WORK.

Question:
Is it possible to implement the addition of premium points in the editor by a character's nickname rather than his account number?

Hi, it's changed how it works in the 1.0 version, which will be released soon. I am not going to patch it to 0.8.

In 1.0, it will be possible to search for numbers - yes, and also there will be a button on the Players page, where you can fast switch to the account.

#edit
Well, I think I need to hurry up, cause more and more ppl are asking about new version.

If anyone would like to search for an account by name then change in admin/pages/accounts.php:
(line 61 to 87)

PHP:
$id = 0;
if (isset($_REQUEST['id']))
    $id = (int)$_REQUEST['id'];
else if (isset($_REQUEST['search_name'])) {
    if (strlen($_REQUEST['search_name']) < 3 && !Validator::number($_REQUEST['search_name'])) {
        echo 'Player name is too short.';
    } else {
        if (Validator::number($_REQUEST['search_name']))
            $id = $_REQUEST['search_name'];
        else {
            $query = $db->query('SELECT `account_id` FROM `players` WHERE `name` = ' . $db->quote($_REQUEST['search_name']));
            if ($query->rowCount() == 1) {
                $query = $query->fetch();
                $id = $query['account_id'];
            } else {
                $query = $db->query('SELECT `account_id`, `name` FROM `players` WHERE `name` LIKE ' . $db->quote('%' . $_REQUEST['search_name'] . '%'));
                if ($query->rowCount() > 0 && $query->rowCount() <= 10) {
                    echo 'Do you mean?<ul>';
                    foreach ($query as $row)
                        echo '<li><a href="' . $base . '&id=' . $row['id'] . '">' . $row['name'] . '</a></li>';
                    echo '</ul>';
                } else if ($query->rowCount() > 10)
                    echo 'Specified name resulted with too many accounts.';
            }
        }
    }
}

i am using xamp latest on windows 11

and get following error:

PHP:
Administratorkonto wurde erstellt...

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'otsglobal.player_skills' doesn't exist in C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:86 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(86): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\system\libs\pot\OTS_DB_PDOQuery_PHP71.php(10): OTS_Base_DB->doQuery('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\system\libs\pot\OTS_Player.php(463): OTS_Base_DB->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\install\steps\7-finish.php(102): OTS_Player->save() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\install\index.php(214): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 86

how to fix

i am using xamp latest on windows 11

and get following error:

PHP:
Administratorkonto wurde erstellt...

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'otsglobal.player_skills' doesn't exist in C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:86 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(86): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\system\libs\pot\OTS_DB_PDOQuery_PHP71.php(10): OTS_Base_DB->doQuery('INSERT INTO `pl...', NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\system\libs\pot\OTS_Player.php(463): OTS_Base_DB->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\install\steps\7-finish.php(102): OTS_Player->save() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\install\index.php(214): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 86

how to fix

Sorry for late reply, what myaac version is that? Cannot seem to find the line in latest version v0.8.15

Hello!

I would like to invite you to the survey about sponsoring the MyAAC project.

I would like to hear your opinions!

To the survey -> MyAAC sponsorship program (https://forms.gle/5rvjR4w39zn8e1wT9)
Good afternoon friend, I have a problem. I install the gesior plugin on your myacc on my PC and it opens normally without any problem, but when I install your website on Linux (ubuntu20) the gifts page appears with the following error:
1712163175518.png
Look, everything is blank, I already cleared the cache and restarted the machine and nothing

Good afternoon friend, I have a problem. I install the gesior plugin on your myacc on my PC and it opens normally without any problem, but when I install your website on Linux (ubuntu20) the gifts page appears with the following error:
View attachment 83448
Look, everything is blank, I already cleared the cache and restarted the machine and nothing

Look here - FAQs – MyAAC (https://my-aac.org/faqs/)

The question in category Errors.

@slaw You could create a coupon plugin, where the administrator can generate coupon "keys" for the players.

Back